PO: PEARL JAM LAS VEGAS 11/30/1993 VAULT SHOW #5

Up on their site and you have awhile to preorder it so that is good

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3350

This show has been chosen as Vault #5 and will be released on Vinyl, CD and digital formats, available when Vinyl begins shipping.

Double 180 gram Vinyl Release
PRESALE ORDER. LIMIT 1 PER ORDER.
NO QUANTITY LIMIT, BUT EACH VAULT VINYL MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. WE WILL NOT COMBINE ORDERS.
MEMBERS ONLY

10C MEMBERS MAY PREORDER THE VINYL VERSION UNTIL 9/10/2015.
CREDIT CARDS WILL BE CHARGED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.

WE WILL UPDATE CUSTOMERS ON DELIVERY SCHEDULE ONCE PRESALE HAS ENDED. WE HOPE TO BEGIN SHIPPING IN DEC 2015 OR JAN 2016.

BY PLACING THIS ORDER, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Vault Series Vinyl weigh between 4-6 lbs, boxed.

As I've said before: I'm shocked this hasn't happened yet, Pearl Jam loves money.

I never really got this criticism of them. They don't release more merch then any other band at their level, its not like they are reissuing greatest hits packages or touring when they don't want to. Its not like they are Kiss or the Grateful Dead who will sell anything. I think the thing is their fan base demands an insane amount of merch and regularly complain about wanting more.

Giant buying window, but I bought this immediately. Really excited for this and happy that they are giving the finger to the scalpers. Like others have said, they need to do some official repressings of their crazy rare studio stuff. Though most of that stuff is rare because PJ stockbrokers each have like 10 sealed copies stored away.

I had problems with scratches on the last vault, but they took care of it really quickly. A lot of people like to trash !0c. I just haven't had the bad experiences that some of the whiners have had. Or maybe I try not to take it so seriously/personally.

What's more shocking is them not re-releasing anything between No Code - Avocado.

That's where the real money is.

You may not want to hear it, but undoubted these guys are very into vinyl and collectibles. I'd wager that the band slightly prefers having their albums be so elusive and sought after, it almost puts more of an emphasis on anything else they do, because in the end we don't want to miss out on that. I do believe that eventually they'll do it, but who knows when.

I think a lot of 10clubbers have unrealistic expectations from what the club should provide to how it's run. To be fair, the 10 club could communicate a bit better. But for the most part the posters on the PJ forum are pretty entitled. To 10Cs credit (which never gets noted - only the problems ) they almost always make things right. Vault 4, Backspacer, missing packages. They are a good organization, just small, so shit slips through the cracks. But you can't say that at those forums because it doesn't fit the narrative that all the 10C cares about is exploiting the band and making tons of cash.

What I always find a little funny is that all these long time die hard fans are crying to get all this stuff repressed and except a couple releases, Benny, it was all available for a very long time in their online store. Then one day it was gone and everyone lost their mind when they had probably minimum a year to buy their studio albums.