Rock Band 4 / Guitar Hero Live

I found out today that I can still export Rock Band 2 DLC on the Xbox 360 by using my unused export code on my RB2 manual and plugging it in to the Rock Band 3 store. Apparently if you lost your code, you can still get one from EA Support. 

Also...

My Top 5 RB DLC Songs

5. Bled To Be Free (The Operation) - RX Bandits

4. El Scorcho - Weezer

3. More Than A Feeling - Boston

2. Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age

1. Ride The Lightning - Metallica

• 2 weeks later...

As a corollary, we are rapidly approaching the expiration of our ability to sell Rock Band 3. This means that you have until October 30th to buy Rock Band 3 from the Xbox Live® Marketplace or until traditional retailers run out of stock (if you're into that kind of thing).

Rock Band 3 export confirmed and expected to happen some time in December. Cost is $15 for the full 83 song setlist. Still no ETA on the other disc exports.

Happy that this is happening but still irked that the other exports haven't been uploaded yet. Thinking about picking up GH sometime soon as well.

Happy that this is happening but still irked that the other exports haven't been uploaded yet. Thinking about picking up GH sometime soon as well.

I was thinking about picking it up til I saw user reviews saying it's the "Candy Crush" of rhythm games. You basically grind out random songs to earn points to play what's basically a jukebox and not DLC-style.

How is everybody liking Guitar Hero? I've been seeing mixed reviews, but if future songs released through DLC are anything like the songs that come with the game, I might have to grab this. 

Its fun so far. I kinda like how you play a set of 3(ish) songs. 

Don't see scores or anything until you are done which is kind of cool.

Theres some pretty challenging things so far I have to get used to.

Its fun so far. I kinda like how you play a set of 3(ish) songs. 

Don't see scores or anything until you are done which is kind of cool.

Theres some pretty challenging things so far I have to get used to.

Are there lobbies that you can have your friends join, or is it just random matchmaking?

Just picked up GH on Sunday, and loving it so far. I struggled with the calibration of the guitar at first, but eventually figured it out.  Really enjoying the set up of the new guitar, and the music video play mode. Haven't played a show yet, since there were two of us playing, but the music video play was pretty cool. It's nice to look at an actual video with real people and not just graphics. The guitar took a little bit to get used to, but it just feels right after awhile. Even though I didn't know a majority of the songs on the game, they are still a lot of fun to play. Looking forward to getting some better music from the DLC. 

So it doesn't appear you can pick your opponent online. BUT you don't have to have a paid subscription to play online which is cool.

There might be a way to play a friend if you both have paid subscriptions but I don't know.

Speaking Guitar Hero by the way