Pre-Order Soon: Meow the Jewels

• 4 weeks later...

The second single from this magnum opus has dropped...Oh My Darling, Don't Meow:

https://soundcloud.com/massappealrecs/run-the-jewels-oh-my-darling-dont-meow-just-blaze-remix

Album details coming next week.

I like this more than the boots remix, really nice how Just Blaze included all those samples. This is how a remix should be made, very entertaining and totally sounds different . Excited to hear how alchemist and Dan the Automator, make use of the cats.

I like this more than the boots remix, really nice how Just Blaze included all those samples. This is how a remix should be made, very entertaining and totally sounds different . Excited to hear how alchemist and Dan the Automator, make use of the cats.

The fact that they have Massive Attack on this shit instead of an actual RTJ track can only happen in the world of El-P and Killer Mike.

So I apparently won a flexi of the Meowrly single from Mass Appeal on Twitter today! To say I'm excited about that is an understatement. I'll post it here when it arrives.

I'm insanely jealous that you have this but kudos to you, my man. Only the best deserve it anyways.

I'm insanely jealous that you have this but kudos to you, my man. Only the best deserve it anyways.

Thanks, duder. They said they had 9 to give away, but it seems like more than that won. I don't care how many there are, I just know I'm getting one of the silliest things I'll ever play on my turntable.