PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

Announced Pre Orders:

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Black - /700 - 2015 - EU - BSM

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - White - /? - 2015 - US - TC

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Black 180g - /400 - 2015 - US - TC

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Black w. Silver Splatter - /300 - 2015 - EU - BSM

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Half White / Half Black - /300 - 2015 - AUS - Hobbledehoy

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Black & Clear Swirl - German Indie Exclusive - /200 - 2015 - EU - BSM

TBA:

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Tour Exclusive Variant - /? - 2015 - US - ? (Probably TC)

Dust & Disquiet - 2xLP - 1st Press - Indie Exclusive Variant - /? - 2015 - US - ? (Probably TC)

It's actually a black / clear swirl. Just confirmed with BSM.

Hope it won't turn out being a total black variant..

Lately I saw a few label trying to mix black and clear wax but with no good results at all, like the last repress of ITTCT - Red forest, which should be black/clear mix, is actually black at 99%.

Also the latest repress of Celeste - Morte(s) Nee(s) was changed in the process by Denovali cause the black/clear they ordered to the plant was turning out being total black.

Hope it won't turn out being a total black variant..

Lately I saw a few label trying to mix black and clear wax but with no good results at all, like the last repress of ITTCT - Red forest, which should be black/clear mix, is actually black at 99%.

Also the latest repress of Celeste - Morte(s) Nee(s) was changed in the process by Denovali cause the black/clear they ordered to the plant was turning out being total black.

I'm hoping the black is on the lighter side and is just more of whisps rather than a swirl. Yeah, I have a few "mixes" that are barely, barely, barely transparent if you hold them up. My East of The Wall copy is like that and bum me out.

Fingers crossed for a "lighter" one:

absurd-record-vinyl.jpg?resize=750%2C750

Looks like Greenhell is the only one with a US shipping option. 

//ATTN. - GROUP BUY

If anyone else is interested in this German exclusive and wants to go in on a group buy, let me know.

Totally in for a group buy!

P.S. When I talked to BSM about this indie store exclusive for Germany some months back, they told me it would be a Clear w/ Black Color-in-Color or like a black "island," if you will. Who knows, maybe that changed. Just wanted to throw that in there :P

P.S. When I talked to BSM about this indie store exclusive for Germany some months back, they told me it would be a Clear w/ Black Color-in-Color or like a black "island," if you will. Who knows, maybe that changed. Just wanted to throw that in there :P

I bought way too many of these clear/black color in color in the last couple months.. Hoping for something else.

Totally in for a group buy!

That would be rad. I love blobs.

I am totally into a group buy

Group by so far:

1.) Myself

2.) CharlieCluster

3.) Forbs

I'm sure more will join.