(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

Got my grey variant from Midheaven today. Just flipped to side B, sounds great so far!

Packaging is great as well. Gatefold is really thick cardboard like the mewithoutYou's Pale Horses, for those that also have that one. The vinyl is a medium grey with subtle splatter.

Nice. To me that was the best looking variant

Mine made it over the Atlantic and I have a white which I'm pleased about, I'm also please that the packing had a sticker on that said this was only part of my order and my deluxe copy would ship in November.

When I added my white copy to my Discogs collection I was interested to see 18 people already have the deluxe in their collections

Anyone know if Amoeba Hollywood had white copies on the shelf already? I was in the other day and they had Fuzz listed to be released this Friday and then was in again yesterday and still no copies of the new LP on white, grey or black.

If anyone is going to a show, a friend in SF scored a white at the merch table. I decided to pick up a copy last night in LA thinking I might get lucky and ended up with the Rough Trade exclusive green. Record looks and sounds awesome and it only cost $20 from the band as opposed to $47 shipped from overseas. Other merch items included S/T, Live in SF and This Time I've Got A Reason 7".

Anyone know if Amoeba Hollywood had white copies on the shelf already? I was in the other day and they had Fuzz listed to be released this Friday and then was in again yesterday and still no copies of the new LP on white, grey or black.

Yes, somebody in this thread stated they were selling white and gray already in-store.

Somebody also contacted ITR and found out the white is limited to 200 copies, Amoeba got 20 of them. But if they're selling them at shows potentially, maybe there were even way less available to those who preordered online.

Mine made it over the Atlantic and I have a white which I'm pleased about, I'm also please that the packing had a sticker on that said this was only part of my order and my deluxe copy would ship in November.

When I added my white copy to my Discogs collection I was interested to see 18 people already have the deluxe in their collections

I assume that's just 18 people that ordered it and are waiting for their copy.

Still haven't received my copy.  Order # 6184 from ITR.  Way too late for a white copy, but was hoping to have a copy by the release date.  I live in NC . . . seems like everyone has gotten theirs from ITR.  Bummer.

I still haven't either. Pretty much in the same boat as you.