Lay's Do Us A Flavor Contest

The gyro ones tasted like a foot. I kept tasting goat cheese and I hate goat cheese so that might've been it. Maybe they went a little strong on the onion. I LOVE tzatziki sauce, and was hoping for a stronger taste of that.

How do you know what a foot tastes like?

In all seriousness, i love me some goat cheese so i might have to find these.

The gyro ones tasted like a foot. I kept tasting goat cheese and I hate goat cheese so that might've been it. Maybe they went a little strong on the onion. I LOVE tzatziki sauce, and was hoping for a stronger taste of that.

I have my eyes on the biscuit and gravy ones next.

Funny thing is I never eat chips, but these new flavors toally hooked me and I want to try them all. Great marketing move by lays.

you need to try these... best chips ive EVER had

https://instagram.com/p/lVGvpULUyi

Just had the biscuits and gravy and gotta say that's my fav so far, still gotta try the Ruben but cant imagine it being better.

I feel weird saying this about a potato chip...but the Ruben ones have a crazy amount of depth to their flavor. There's a lot going on and they're super tasty

I feel weird saying this about a potato chip...but the Ruben ones have a crazy amount of depth to their flavor. There's a lot going on and they're super tasty

I'm a fan of chips so I get it, I'd rather eat chips than sweets any time of the day. I liked that the Biscuits and Gravy ones tasted spot on, really liked the hint of pepper. Even the gyro and truffle fries were pretty spot on.

Ill have em next time i hit Subway.

I'm a fan of chips so I get it, I'd rather eat chips than sweets any time of the day. I liked that the Biscuits and Gravy ones tasted spot on, really liked the hint of pepper. Even the gyro and truffle fries were pretty spot on.

Ill have em next time i hit Subway.

Same on the chips over sweets. I've never been a really big sweets guy, even as a kid.

i think subway is the only place that got all 4 flavours.

I've only seen them in subway and this shitty discount type store called Marc's, all 4 flavors. Seemed odd!

So far I've only tried the Reuben and Biscuits & Gravy.  They were both really good but between those two, I gotta go with the Biscuits & Gravy.  Mainly because i already love that meal so much.

I grabbed a small bag of the Gyro ones last night so my fiance' and I can try them tomorrow.  I've yet to see the Truffle Fries in person though.  Not sure what to expect when and if I try them though because I've never eaten truffle fries.

I went to Subway today and looked at the bag for all four contestants. Turns out they ALL have milk in them. Would it be fair if I voted for your friend's chips even though I'm completely unable to actually judge any of the flavors?

I'm sure that would be fine. This whole thing seems to be social media/marketing driven anyway. I just want to help my friend win (though I do actually enjoy her chip flavor). Sorry that they aren't allergy friendly :-/