PO Now: Alex G - Beach Music

Bullmoose keeps giving me the error "Your billing address did not match the information on your credit card."

which makes no sense... i really want that yellow :(

edit: fixed it. apparently it thought my address was wrong if i tried to include my apt #. here's to hoping the bullmoose copies are yellow CSD version!! thinking they should be since the release date is cassette store day...

This girl who works there was able to order a copy for me and her and somehow got them early, I guess.

Is the "there" you're referring to bullmoose or a local shop? Just curious; i sent bullmoose an email about which variant they have in stock but no response yet 

btw have you guys received your orders cause the live bootleg is amazing. was blaring it in my apartment all afternoon.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, i can't wait to hear the live bootleg though!! has anyone ripped it to digital yet? 

Is "Soak" on the bootleg supposed to be "Soaker"? Soaker is one of my favorite songs, and the version he plays live is absolutely incredible. Wish there was a live version of "Animals" with him screaming during the verses too.

Yeah, I love the energy of Animals live. Way better than the album version IMO.

Hmmmmmmm i got a reply from bullmoose (who was very friendly btw)

KMLAAOO.jpg

So i 'm not sure now.

I've got a yellow Cassette Store Day version on yellow /200 that I'd trade for a blue /300. Hit me up.

Are you still looking for someone to trade? If bullmoose sends me another blue i'd really really love to trade for that yellow since i already have a blue coming in from bandcamp.  hmu

Hmmmmmmm i got a reply from bullmoose (who was very friendly btw)

KMLAAOO.jpg

So i 'm not sure now.

Are you still looking for someone to trade? If bullmoose sends me another blue i'd really really love to trade for that yellow since i already have a blue coming in from bandcamp. hmu

Weird. They have a listing up for the Beach Slang CSD release too..,