PO: Baroness - Purple

Any Aussies or Kiwis pick up that Persephone print? My friend in Sydney grabbed one.

Looks like they're still available:

http://www.eurekarebelliontrading.com/?product=poster

I was there at 9am.....no people in line.....9.30....noone.....got the print at 10....still nobody.....i thought there would be a bit more interest.

Still.....got mine....happy as

I think I need to revisit yellow / green.  I remember blowing that record off because I didn't like the single Take My Bones Away.  I find sometimes when I go back to records I shrugged off I end up really enjoying them.  With that said, I did PO the new record and look forward to hearing their progression.

Edit:  Just bought a copy on Discogs of Yellow / Green for $16.99.  Look forward to giving it a spin.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck yeah man, that last Ace of Cups show slayed, I'm sure this one will too. Just realized that's twice they've kicked off a tour at Ace of Cups. 

seeing them playing the parts made me like the song alot more. I think I prefer where they were at on Red but I can still appreciate this for sure. I thought Yellow/Green was kind of hit or miss but maybe that's because there were so many tracks.

That was my birthday, got the show print signed by John and pete. Passed on the three headed goose baizley print that was out of 114 because it was $40... won't be making that mistake again.

I got that print as well, didn't get it signed though. I need to stick around and meet them this time, I've heard they're super cool. 

Everyone was swarming john, I didn't get to talk to him much. But Pete was cool as hell.

At the risk of hijacking, you hitting any other Starwood shows? The lineup they've got going right now is insane, Red Fang/Whores, Windhand, Baroness, Graveyard/Earthless and I'm probably most excited for Goatsnake/Pelican.

At the risk of hijacking, you hitting any other Starwood shows? The lineup they've got going right now is insane, Red Fang/Whores, Windhand, Baroness, Graveyard/Earthless and I'm probably most excited for Goatsnake/Pelican.

Negative, I'd be down for Red Fang (seen them and Black Tusk in Cleveland a couple years back) or Graveyard (Saw them open for Mastodon and Clutch at the LC a few months ago) but I just can't take any more time off work. 

That was really interesting. I heard about what was going on with the bus crash etc back when it happened, but I guess its easy to forget (or not see) the after effects, and how that impacts people in more than just a physical way.

Somewhere I remember reading they were at some point talking about amputation johns arm

• 3 weeks later...

Some rare JB prints are up on here if anyone is crazy enough to fork out the cash:

http://gallery.theseventhletter.com/burlesque

I thought those were originals at that price and was seriously debating on it. 

Also the band told me they'd hook me up with a ticket if I made a collage of the #findpurple pictures on instagram. After I did it they liked my picture but nothing about a ticket :( oh well, I already have my ticket anyway