PO: Baroness - Purple

Know how much you all love Yellow & Green, and it looks like there's a new repress. One of the pressings is limited to 100 copies...

Second Press Standard Edition

1900 x Yellow Translucent Standard Gram

500 x Olive Green Standard Gram *Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Bone White Standard Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

100 x Olive Green / Mustard Yellow Merge Standard Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

http://www.relapse.com/baroness-yellow-green-lp-yellow-green-merge.html

I'm a little leary of the order. First I was surprised to still see the Olive Green/Mustard Yellow limited to 100 mail order still advertised as available, then my emailed invoice details the original first press mail order 'Green/Yellow merge'.

I didn't even get and option to choose my order selection.

I'm a little leary of the order. First I was surprised to still see the Olive Green/Mustard Yellow limited to 100 mail order still advertised as available, then my emailed invoice details the original first press mail order 'Green/Yellow merge'.

I didn't even get and option to choose my order selection.

Relapse lists variants as separate items – you can't change your selection from the page of a specific one.

Know how much you all love Yellow & Green, and it looks like there's a new repress. One of the pressings is limited to 100 copies...

Second Press Standard Edition

1900 x Yellow Translucent Standard Gram

500 x Olive Green Standard Gram *Retail Exclusive* (Not available through Relapse.com)

500 x Bone White Standard Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

100 x Olive Green / Mustard Yellow Merge Standard Gram *Mailorder Exclusive*

http://www.relapse.com/baroness-yellow-green-lp-yellow-green-merge.html

I wonder how long this has been on their website? I can't wrap my head around how a Baroness variant limited to 100 could still be available. Or why the label is using the original 2012 page?

I wonder how long this has been on their website? I can't wrap my head around how a Baroness variant limited to 100 could still be available. Or why the label is using the original 2012 page?

I found it a bit odd as well, I would have thought with the new album coming they'd be pushing the older represses heavily. That said, I think its only been up a few days, here's the instagram page where I saw the announcement: http://instagram.com/p/_KfRo8mKNV/