PO: Baroness - Purple

As mentioned above, They are giving away a free cassette with this at select stores. I don't have access to any of them so If anyone picks this up and gets a free cassette that they don't want, I will give you 5 bucks + a few for shipping for it. Just think of it as saving $5 off the record.

As mentioned above, They are giving away a free cassette with this at select stores. I don't have access to any of them so If anyone picks this up and gets a free cassette that they don't want, I will give you 5 bucks + a few for shipping for it. Just think of it as saving $5 off the record.

I would do the same once FragileFox gets one.

Every night I leave work hoping this will be on my doorstep, it's been a rather disappointing week!

loved the singles as they came out, loved the record at first listen. Each repeat it just grows and grows on me. Got the solid purple on its way, grabbed the CD for the cassette last night. 

Production could be better IMO but it doesn't detract too much. First time I heard the little outro thing, I knew it had to be John's daughter. 

Easily one of my favorite bands of all time, can't wait to see them play again.