PO Soon: The Saddest Landscape "Darkness Forgives"

I skipped the 7" but will grab the LP tomorrow and maybe even remember to use my Topshelf gift card!

Like two or three years ago I went all the way to the PayPal screen with a $25 topshelf gift card, then bailed on the purchase, but it used the gift card up. I never got around to doing anything about it because I had plenty of disposable income at the time, but now I regret that choice...a lot.

Like two or three years ago I went all the way to the PayPal screen with a $25 topshelf gift card, then bailed on the purchase, but it used the gift card up. I never got around to doing anything about it because I had plenty of disposable income at the time, but now I regret that choice...a lot.

Back when your Canadian bucks were big time over here! That sucks man, knowing the label they would've helped you out with minimal effort on your part.

I usually don't go for glow but... That print is sick, I think the only two TSL records I have without screen prints are the first two haha.

Edit: oops forgot After the Lights, so this is just the fourth TSL print I have.

That print is eye-candy galore, and considering the context of the album art there's no way that glow-in-the-dark doesn't make the most sense.  Really hoping it's not terribly noisy, but that's a gamble I'm willing to take.

was it the band's choice or topshelf's choice to donate to TWLOHA? just curious, i'm not a big fan of them as an organization and i feel there's a whole lot of better charities that could be donated to

probably going to go the /300 variant and donate a buck to RAINN instead, i think i'd be happier doing that

same here, we're hoping for the best. We were given two options the Glow in the dark could be super expensive and have a chance at sounding good or kinda super expensive and sound shitty. We chose the first option.

I've got a red glow + splatter that actually sounds on par with most records if that helps everyone's hope haha. Thanks for going for the better option.

was it the band's choice or topshelf's choice to donate to TWLOHA? just curious, i'm not a big fan of them as an organization and i feel there's a whole lot of better charities that could be donated to

probably going to go the /300 variant and donate a buck to RAINN instead, i think i'd be happier doing that

Every pre-order we do, we let the bands choose a charity on their own to have proceeds go to — TSL picked this one.