I generally dislike OSTs but I will buy the hell out of KH.

Question is though...would you want the Japanese or English versions that Utada Hikaru did. I mean I would want both but it's a tough call. Hopefully it would just be the HD/remix soundtrack collections since it has everything there then.

Question is though...would you want the Japanese or English versions that Utada Hikaru did. I mean I would want both but it's a tough call. Hopefully it would just be the HD/remix soundtrack collections since it has everything there then.

The inner weeb in me says Japanese but the nostalgia boner that will drive this purchase says English for extra nostalgia points.

That'd be the best, having both that is. One way or the other you're going to piss off fans if you don't include one of the versions, so if it were released, both versions would honestly be the way to go. 

iam8bit preorder for 2xlp xcom soundtrack $35. releasing 2nd quarter 2016.

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/vinyl/products/xcom-vinyl-soundtrack-2xlp

They also have an oxenfree collectors edition for $55 xbox one or pc which appears to be shipping at the end of the month.

http://store.iam8bit.com/products/oxenfree-collectors-edition

Be prepared for crazy shipping prices as I dont think they do media mail either.