The Legend of Zelda

dapeebs

It depends what mood I am in, honestly. Ocarina provides me with a lot of nostalgia, Majora is the most well made one and Wind Waker is the most fun to play and explore. I am playing through the Oracle games and Ocarina on my 3DS currently. My favorite isometric would be Link Between Worlds.

My least favorites are Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. The Wii was a dark time in Nintendo's history.

Majora's Mask was my first. Loved Ocarina too, and played hours of Twilight Princess on GameCube. Don't know which to call my favorite out of those three. Haven't played anything in the series since Twilight Princess though. Damn, do I miss it.

I still have a gamecube. I never finished Twilight Princess. I haven't played video games in probably 5-6 years.

Majora's Mask was my first. Loved Ocarina too, and played hours of Twilight Princess on GameCube. Don't know which to call my favorite out of those three. Haven't played anything in the series since Twilight Princess though. Damn, do I miss it.

Skip Skyward Sword and just play A Link Between Worlds until Zelda U comes out. Skyward Sword is more unplayable than Zelda 2 to me. The worst main Zelda game.

Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite by far. It's just so different, and just downright creepy at moments. It's soundtrack holds so much nostalgia for me. Almost finished with A Link Between Worlds, and it's becoming one of my favorites as well. Gotta go back and finish Link's Awakening. One of the only one's I've never finished. Gotta grab the three remakes too.

My favorite will always be A Link To The Past, and the original, and I'm seriously loving Link Between Worlds right now. I hate how the newer titles are so hand-holdy (Ocarina), they don't let you explore at all. Hopefully that changes with Zelda U. 

And I still have never played Majora's Mask. Looks like I definitely need to play it based on how much everyone loves it.

Wind Waker is definitely my all time favorite, hands down. I felt that it gave me a much more immersive experience while playing than any of the other titles I've played throughout the franchise. The sheer size of the overall map and detail put into it still continues to astonish me. Granted, I'm sure there are a wide variety of games which put it to shame in that sense, BUT I stand by what I said! I truly felt like I was exploring the seas and venturing off onto remote islands myself. I kid you not, every single time I'm at the beach or even see the ocean...I can't help but to picture myself sailing through the Great Sea.

Side note: I was surprised at how incredibly awesome and fun The Minish Cap was to play.

Im sure everyones seen this already but I love it. My home doesn't show much of my nerdom but I would hang this in a heartbeat if I could find it.

awesome-zelda-silk-poster-d-1324570861.j

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Anniversary-Fabric-Scroll-Poster/dp/B00C0IHWL0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442371145&sr=8-1&keywords=zelda+poster

I've always had a soft spot for Wind Waker. I know quite a few people who didn't like that game, but I don't understand why. It's an amazing game. My favorite goes to Majora's Mask, though; however, Ocarina of Time's soundtrack will always stick out to me.

While I think it'd be great to dedicate two entire separate releases to OoT and MM, I wouldn't be opposed to like an OoT & MM vinyl boxset being released. Wind Waker also has an amazing soundtrack, and I want that just as much.

Also, I really liked the original game. I love the open-ness of it.