PO Now: My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

Same with the version from the band

You can say that again.

But yeah, obviously. It's not like the different variants were produced separately. All the jackets and records are coming from the same place.

Edit: aww damn, you deleted your triple post and now I just look dumb instead of like an asshole

I reeeeaaaaaally like this pressing. I usually don't like glossy sleeves but this one feels right for the album. It's definitely pixelated slightly and whoever did it definitely just googled and picked one of the first image results but ah well. As I said before I kinda dig the inclusion of the parental advisory because dumb nostalgia. but most of all i really love the dark red/black variant for this album. It is kinda thin but so was the first press. I am a pleased buyer; especially for twenty something dollars. 

I remember the box cutter incident...was this home-ordered? They always use excellent packing when I pick it up from the store.

Yup home ordered. I guess I might have to go back to shipping to store :/

I have never received a record in this type of bag packaging so I don't know why they did this time.

I've always used shipping to the store, and never had a problem. It's always in tons of bubble wrap and a cardboard box. That sucks though man!

I mean even when my Three Cheers had a box cutter cut on it it came in a cardboard package as well so that one was just bad luck. This packaging is just stupid on HT's part, I've never seen a record come in a bag with 0 protection before or even just in a bag in general.

I mean even when my Three Cheers had a box cutter cut on it it came in a cardboard package as well so that one was just bad luck. This packaging is just stupid on HT's part, I've never seen a record come in a bag with 0 protection before or even just in a bag in general.

Must happen not-so-rarely, considering how many people post their mishaps on here.