PO: Tortoise - The Catastrophist (Jan. 22, 2016)

Did anyone get the 180 Gram one? I purposely waited till release day to support my local record store, no one in the Bay Area has it, and its sold out online as far as the eye can see? Did it sell out already or did they not print them at all for some reason? 

My store had one copy so there were definitely at least some out there. 

My store had one copy so there were definitely at least some out there. 

I found one on discogs! I feel constantly disappointed with local record stores in the Bay Area not carrying new releases on the release day or not ordering enough and being sold out by the time I make it in. I want to support all the awesome local record stores here, which there are a lot of, but I'm just going to stick to ordering new releases online and rely on record shops for browsing and buying things impulsively. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

They have purple copies of the new album and black reissues (TNT was the only one that wasn't for sale), all are $20 except Millions which is $25 cause it's 180 gram. They also have 4 shirts designs for $20 and one of the Brokeback albums, the opener also is selling his albums he used to be in the band Come

Edited by NapalmBrain