PO: JEFF The Brotherhood - Global Chakra Rhythms

Limited to 1500 hand-numbered double-albums, Global Chakra Rhythms drops Friday, November 13th. The preorder is limited to 500 hand-numbered double-LPs on opaque teal (LP1) and opaque purple (LP2) vinyl and comes with a Global Chakra Rhythms meditation kit including incense, a gold-dipped candle, two JEFF The Brotherhood meditation cards, and tea. Preorders will ship to arrive on Friday, November 13th. 

Hear "Radiating Fiber Plane" here: 

http://www.stereogum.com/1836847/jeff-the-brotherhood-radiating-fiber-plane-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/

PO link:

http://infinity-cat-recordings.myshopify.com/products/jeff-the-brotherhood-global-chakra-rhythms-2-lp

Well I don't know how hard of workers they are.....but I am excited to hear some new tunes.

Holding out till saturday to hopefully buy it with some tapes.

well I meant in terms of this being their third output since September last year when Dig the Classics came out. Wasted on a Dream wasn't my favorite, but I always enjoy these guys a bit more than a lot of other stuff coming out.

well I meant in terms of this being their third output since September last year when Dig the Classics came out. Wasted on a Dream wasn't my favorite, but I always enjoy these guys a bit more than a lot of other stuff coming out.

Wasted on a dream was recorded over 2 years ago, was just delayed by WB.  The dig was just covers, so cool but not as much work to do.  But yeah I am more than happy with any band that releases something every year!

• 1 month later...