Our One Year Anniversary!

Guest falloutcollapse

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened on 12/18...... ??? ;)

really, i have no idea what the fuck happened. like not joking. i always wondered but never really cared.

it was the fight of the century. heisel vs. scriptedrain. pms were sent, threads deleted, profiles were banned, yadda yadda yadda...

it's all behind us now.

really, i have no idea what the fuck happened. like not joking. i always wondered but never really cared.

it was the fight of the century. heisel vs. scriptedrain. pms were sent, threads deleted, profiles were banned, yadda yadda yadda...

it's all behind us now.

did you just "yadda yadda yadda" sex?

¡Feliz cumpleaños, fellow VCers! Also thanks to Virgil Thingyerson for putting this board together, without which I probably wouldn't spend so goddamn much on records. Actually, you know what? Fuck all this shit. To hell with it.

it's all behind us now.

All he had to do was send me n00dz of his girlfriend and the beef was squashed. I ain't mad atcha!