Cky - Volume 1 Repress. Urban Outfitters exclusive.

Also: Deron just posted this on his Facebook. I'd post a screenshot but I'm out of town and only have my phone

"so im sifting through some tapes to find cool bonus tracks for the Volume One vinyl. i talked to Jess and he is cutting me in on the Volume One they did for Urban Outfitters, so i will be sharing mine with them as well. im not putting in anymore energy on making and keeping enemies. im exhausted. how they feel is how they feel but regardless im not feuding with them anymore or anyone for that matter. it doesnt feel good. im lucky to be in a great band with an amazing album...Galactic Prey has been a major success and i thank you all for that. and yes...IM STILL sending out cds, and helping those of you who havent gotten yours yet...im working my ass off to make sure everyone is happy. id like to hear some opinions on what bonus tracks you would like to have on the Volume One vinyl.

Also: Deron just posted this on his Facebook. I'd post a screenshot but I'm out of town and only have my phone

"so im sifting through some tapes to find cool bonus tracks for the Volume One vinyl. i talked to Jess and he is cutting me in on the Volume One they did for Urban Outfitters, so i will be sharing mine with them as well. im not putting in anymore energy on making and keeping enemies. im exhausted. how they feel is how they feel but regardless im not feuding with them anymore or anyone for that matter. it doesnt feel good. im lucky to be in a great band with an amazing album...Galactic Prey has been a major success and i thank you all for that. and yes...IM STILL sending out cds, and helping those of you who havent gotten yours yet...im working my ass off to make sure everyone is happy. id like to hear some opinions on what bonus tracks you would like to have on the Volume One vinyl.

Soap opera material there, friends.