Cky - Volume 1 Repress. Urban Outfitters exclusive.

Gonna try to stop at my UO tomorrow. In the middle of a twelve day work week with Thanksgiving being my only day off, and tomorrow being my birthday. I'm fucking exhausted but it'll be worth the hour trip if they have this beast in stock.

You can check in -store availability on the UO site.  Or I would at least call and check.  

Also, lethalenforcer, where did you see how many were left on the UO site.  I only see "pre-order Nov. 27"

You can check in -store availability on the UO site. Or I would at least call and check.

Also, lethalenforcer, where did you see how many were left on the UO site. I only see "pre-order Nov. 27"

Since it's now sold out online, it won't let me search store stock, at least on mobile. I'll just give it a shot. I'll be out running errands anyway.

Dude yes. That's sick as fuck.

its a little stick n poke, but yeah it is sick haha

I have and still use a CKY backpack.

Also, got refunded from Daron earlier. Now hopefully this UO order actually ships!

i emailed daron asking about that record before i decided to make an order, asking what was up with it. still hasnt emailed me back.