Holiday Sales Thread (2015)

Suburban Home lives!

5 LPs for $20! (plus posters) 50 CDs for $50 (plus beer coozies, posters, and buttons) Six 7"s for $15 50 percent off on all orders over $15 with 50FOR15 coupon code (not including 50 for 50 or 6 for 15 sale or 5 for 20 sale) In an effort to make room in our garage we are bringing back the 50 CDs for $50 deal we used to do and adding a new 5 LP for $20 deal and a Six 7"s for $15. Some of the artists that will be included in this special include: 5 LPs for $20 Sale to include: Tim Barry Sleeping Weather A Life Once Lost Druglords of the Avenues (members of Swingin Utters) Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground Have Gun Will Travel Useless ID See You Next Tuesday In the Red F.Y.P/Chaniwa Split Teen Idols / Spread Split Nightmares For A Week 50 CDs for $50 Sale to include: Drag the River Two Cow Garage Lenny and the Piss Poor Boys Have Gun Will Travel Micah Schnabel Armchair Martian Jon Snodgrass Yesterday's Ring Lizzie Huffman Austin Lucas Michael Dean Damron Useless ID Josh Small Tim Barry Arliss Nancy Nightmares for a Week Takers Look Mexico Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground and many many more.

http://suburbanhomerecords.limitedrun.com/products/521961

I was just listening to To Bed To Battle this morning. Album is un-fuckable-with.

Got 2 records from Virgil this week off ebay. Came beyond warped. He must be storing them in an oven by the looks of the warps.

I for one am a proponent of labels/artists making their own threads. Probably 89/100 times I'm not going to check out a mass/catch all thread.

When I check in on the website, I look over the new threads, and see if there's anything worth looking at(Dead Broke/Bloated Kat, as of recent). Everything that's merged in the RSD deal I don't like looking at, because I cannot stand sifting through all the bullshit.

All for non-merges(within reason). What exactly is it clogging up?

I get what Rambo is doing because with all the crappy new threads at VC, cool labels like Bitter Melody and A389 and Robotic Empire will sink to the 4th page in about 15 minutes. I like a lot of bands on a lot of different labels and some of those labels have awesome distros (not Awesome Distro) so having it in one thread does make it easier than searching for several pages while the 200th Blink 182 reissue thread and the Adele PO gets bumped for the 40th time. Welcome to the new VC folks.

I get what Rambo is doing because with all the crappy new threads at VC, cool labels like Bitter Melody and A389 and Robotic Empire will sink to the 4th page in about 15 minutes. I like a lot of bands on a lot of different labels and some of those labels have awesome distros (not Awesome Distro) so having it in one thread does make it easier than searching for several pages while the 200th Blink 182 reissue thread and the Adele PO gets bumped for the 40th time. Welcome to the new VC folks.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I stopped trying to organize everything at like noon today so I don't know why I'm catching flak for it hours later haha.

CYLS upped them dealz, go cop bruhs

Black Friday Sale on Steroids!

Happy shopping season!

We decided to amp up our sale to higher heights! From now until midnight EST on Cyber Monday, the following sales are in effect:

- CDs are now 50% off

- Nearly all vinyl, posters, stickers, and buttons are now 30% off

- Graphic novels are now $10 off

- Shirts are now $5 off

- All albums on Bandcamp are just $1

Store: www.cylsrecords.com

Bandcamp: https://countyourluckystars.bandcamp.com

Topshelf Records

qrfd6r2e.jpg

"Our holiday sale starts now: 25-50% off everything!!

http://smarturl.it/tsrstore

We've added new shirts, hoodies, hats, vinyl, cassettes and more — and best of all, it's all on sale through this Sunday at midnight with the code THEHATCHESAREOPEN.

Thank you!!!! <3"

IRPBlackFriday.jpg

http://ironpier.limitedrun.com/products/564218-black-friday-bundles-test-pressing

Info

Iron Pier Black Friday Bundles and Sale Items 
Available 11/27 through Monday 11/30, while supplies last

Iron Pier 2015 Vinyl Bundle - $24 (Save $10) 
All the vinyl we released in 2015, with a free Wild Moth flexi. Includes: 
- Hollow Sunshine "Bring Gold" 12" LP on Clear Vinyl w/Black Haze 
- Wild Moth "Inhibitor" 12" LP on Clear Vinyl w/Pink Splatter 
- Self Defense Family "When The Barn Caves In" 7" on White Vinyl 
- Wild Moth "Mirror" Flexi 7" on clear plastic (FREE while supplies last).

Self Defense Family 2015 Cassette Bundle - $18 (Save $4) 
Cassettes released by Self Defense Family in 2015. Includes: 
- "Heaven is Earth" CS (Deathwish) 
- "German Industrial Ballads" (Bad Paintings Records) 
- "When The Barn Caves In" b/w "Alan" CS (Iron Pier)

Hollow Sunshine Discography Bundle - $30 (Save $8) 
Includes: 
- Hollow Sunshine "Bring Gold" LP on Clear w/Black Splatter 
- Hollow Sunshine "Held Above" LP on Black (Robotic Empire) 
- Hollow Sunshine "Cold Truth" 7" on Clear (Nostalgium DIrective).

Wild Moth LP Bundle - $22 (Save $10) 
Includes: 
- Wild Moth "Inhibitor" 12" LP on Clear w/Pink Splatter 
- Wild Moth "Over, Again" 12" LP on White (Asian Man, Second Press) 
- Wild Moth "Mirror" Flexi (Free while supplies last).

Self Defense Family Iron Pier Bundle - $14 (Save $3) 
Catch up on our latest releases with Self Defense Family, both on limited colorways. Includes: 
- Self Defense Family "Duets" 12" MLP on Pink vinyl w/Black Splatter (limited to 150) 
- Self Defense Family - "When The Barn Caves In" 7" on White vinyl

Test Presses and Rarities 
These are extremely limited items from our archive. Only one of each is available for sale: 
- Hollow Sunshine - "Bring Gold" 12" Test Pressing (Out of 9): $75 
- Self Defense Family - "Duets" 12" Test Pressing (Out of 4): $100 
- Self Defense Family - "Duets" 12" Test Pressing (Rejected, Out of 4): $75 
- Self Defense Family - "When the Barn Caves In" 7" Test Pressing (Out of 4): $100 
- Wild Moth "Mirror" Flexi Test Pressing (Out of 10): $25 
- Wild Moth "Inhibitor" 12" LP Test Pressing (Out of 15): $75