shit people say that you think should be said more often

WAXXX

Please and thank you.

One of my old supervisors was told that he needed to say please and thank you more so every time he'd say something on the walkie or PA, he'd say "thank you please, thank you please" in the least sincere way possible. Most people hated him at first, but then loved him.

One of my old supervisors was told that he needed to say please and thank you more so every time he'd say something on the walkie or PA, he'd say "thank you please, thank you please" in the least sincere way possible. Most people hated him at first, but then loved him.

sounds like a lazy, good for nuthin' dewdropper.

i just wish people would give sincere compliments more often. honestly, it almost feels better when somebody comes up to me and tells me they really dig one of the releases i put out than just seeing $5 pop up in my paypal account.

i've made a conscious effort this past year to go out of my way to tell people that i appreciate something they did. whether it was them playing a great show, writing a cool song, buying me a drink, or just being a pal. sincerity goes a long way, and not too many people realize that anymore.