The Killers - Hot Fuss - Unofficial/Bootleg Release

So far all I have seen from this board is a bunch of PO threads and some people crying about my thread and/or YouTube video. Seems like a bunch of passive aggressive crybabies to me. If there really is such a problem with people posting YouTube videos then go ahead and show me some examples of other people posting some OC that gets rage like this.

I enjoy the positive criticism I have received from a few people here (mostly in private-- not a good sign), but to be honest this place seems like a worse circle jerk than reddit from what I've experienced so far.

I came here expecting a nice chill place to talk about music, rare records, and trading but all I've received thus far is millennial angst.

I don't think you know what passive aggressive means and posting a video of you holding a record isn't a discussion of music. It's a narcissistic ploy used to fish for platitudes which you didn't get so you got all bitter instead.

I don't think you know what passive aggressive means and posting a video of you holding a record isn't a discussion of music. It's a narcissistic ploy used to fish for platitudes which you didn't get so you got all bitter instead.

I found this place because of this guy 

he mentioned this place in one of his videos and I thought it sounded like an awesome place to come and discuss vinyl.

My video isn't a "narcissistic ploy to fish for platitudes" (nice try though), I just wanted to share something that wasn't out there already. Even the thread that I ended up posting in that was years old had no review or mention of the sound quality of the record and the one reply that I did receive was a thank you. Get bent.

Hating you takes too much energy, if anything I feel sorry for you. 

That's the spirit. The darkness surely grows within you.

Soon, in a year or so, you'll be me and the next guy who pops in the forum like HEY GUYZ LOOK AT MY VIDEO I LUV VINYL, you'll be grilling him with the rest of us.

If you're gonna continue posting, I highly suggest you lurk, and read the rules. Creating duplicates of threads is frowned upon, as is antagonizing other posters for no real good reason. Take these criticisms with grace and acknowledge your rashness, and everything can be cool.

Posting your own thread for yourself where you post videos, while not universally appreciated, would be more appropriate than more of these threads because you'd be keeping it in one spot. That is common sense.

And despite you just wanting to post in a chill place where everyone just loves music and appreciates records, maaan, the fact is you made a thread focused on yourself. Don't be the next Zay Zay.

EDIT: Also, boy, for someone not being a big fan of Reddit's voting system, you sure love throwin' those downvotes at every post I make like it means something.