COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Aw, thanks <3. I'm actually a big fat guy. I love most people, not small minded ass-hats like yourself. I feel bad for Claudio as well, especially if he saw the way you talk to people on the internet. I think i'm gonna come find where you live in Gville by tracking your IP, because you brought my mother into it, and that....that's a huge no-no. See you soon, broseph.

So you want to beat up a minor now?

DOES IT MATTER? What are a freaking teacher or something? Go grade a paper and leave me alone, Richard Vernon!

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter.  But, you come off as uneducated when you don't have a decent grasp on grammar.  When you come off as uneducated it makes your "insults" less powerful.  No one is going to be offended when a simpleton calls them names (plus this is the internet so really calling people names here and expecting it to impact them also makes you look stupid). 

Real talk: spend less time on internet forums and more time with that nose in your English book.

If you think it's okay to say stuff like that, behind the "anonymity of the internet", then you're old enough to learn the consequences of said discussions, right?  I think you're biting off way more than you can chew.

I really don't want to get beat up by your or anyone else for that matter. I got beat up 2 years ago during my freshman year and walking around in a cast for 12 weeks was an embarressment as it was a constant reminder of what happened. I am sorry. I will stop acting like this. I'm normally a good kid but I trully felt attacked here and everyone was laughing at me. How am I supposed to feel? I did go too far and I apologize to you but everyone else. I just want to start fresh, start over and just talk record's. I sincerly apologize.

Look, bullying a stranger on a message board doesn't make you look tough! Call me names, make fun of me, and laugh at my knowledge of records but attacking me doesn't make you better. It just makes you appear insecure. Most bully's pick on people to feel better about their own sorry life's! Is that your deal????

Look dude, you didn't do anything wrong. People here go out of their way to give new users a hard time just for the sake of it, and it's always the same guys so don't take it personal. Lurk for a couple weeks to get a hang of the 'attitude' around here before e making threads.

I welcome all newjacks with open arms, especially since these new collectors actually want to talk about records.