COHEED AND CAMBRIA - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - VINYL RELEASE!

Well, that was enjoyable. 

Hey, Teebow some advice:

Read popular threads start to back, get an idea of the atmosphere, adopt our motto NAH our MANTRA:

10959735_10200366830889510_3448054793884  

Then you will be one of us. Usually I don't like Gator fans, but I like you. Because

10687044_10200927801833433_5187161921492

Good Luck and be nice with people, it'll get you farther. Also don't ever be mean to Willie again. He's my Willie and I will defend him with my life. Good Day. ISAIDGOODDAY.

Well, that was enjoyable. 

Hey, Teebow some advice:

Read popular threads start to back, get an idea of the atmosphere, adopt our motto NAH our MANTRA:

10959735_10200366830889510_3448054793884  

Then you will be one of us. Usually I don't like Gator fans, but I like you. Because

10687044_10200927801833433_5187161921492

Good Luck and be nice with people, it'll get you farther. Also don't ever be mean to Willie again. He's my Willie and I will defend him with my life. Good Day. ISAIDGOODDAY.

But this is my motto:

tumblr_nr4kgcEiAh1s7lay3o1_500.jpg

@Fowty Dollaz I see what you did there!  

@The_James_Champ I see what you did there too. I keep trying to be nice to you but you keep attacking me. I'm ashamed for Claudio and company for having a fan like you. Your an asshole. I picture you as this meatheaded small guy with little person syndrome who hates everyone around him because he can't ride adult coasters. Sit your little ass down and eat your momma's crusty cobwebbed cooter. Your a hateful, spiteful person and you will leave me alone or I will continue to call you out for the grumpy little turd that you are!

@The_James_Champ I see what you did there too. I keep trying to be nice to you but you keep attacking me. I'm ashamed for Claudio and company for having a fan like you. Your an asshole. I picture you as this meatheaded small guy with little person syndrome who hates everyone around him because he can't ride adult coasters. Sit your little ass down and eat your momma's crusty cobwebbed cooter. Your a hateful, spiteful person and you will leave me alone or I will continue to call you out for the grumpy little turd that you are!

your or you're?

how bold, you've gotten

Aw, thanks <3. I'm actually a big fat guy. I love most people, not small minded ass-hats like yourself. I feel bad for Claudio as well, especially if he saw the way you talk to people on the internet. I think i'm gonna come find where you live in Gville by tracking your IP, because you brought my mother into it, and that....that's a huge no-no. See you soon, broseph.

Hang in there Gator, this will all be over soon and we can all laugh together as the next guy comes in here without doing any prior research. VC is a pretty great community once you understand the culture and humor. You fought a good while, but as someone mentioned earlier in this thread the best thing to do in this situation is curl up in the fetal position and just stop posting.

DKgH6TV.gif