Topshelf Records digital catalog available for free, today only

Today is the label's 10th anniversary so they've made their digital catalog pay-what-you-want today only:

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/categories/digital

You have to go to each item's page and add the digital version to the cart (you can price at $0), then once you have everything you want you go through the checkout process and they send you an email with a link to your downloads.

I guess this would be an appropriate place to say thanks Kevin and Seth for all the tunes over the years.  If I had to pick one label that really helped define and grow my taste in music, it would definitely be Topshelf.  All the emo jams were there for me in highschool, and now as my taste grows, the music you're releasing seems to be growing with it.  If you released The Lack Long After today, I probably wouldn't listen to it, but fuck, it was perfect when it came out and I was in grade 12, and it is still awesome today because of that, and the same goes for countless other releases.  I hardly order anything from you anymore because of our dollar and shipping and being poor, but I will definitely be supporting Topshelf until it's demise.

tl;dr:  THANKS TOPSHELF!!!