Selling 1st pressing Nirvana "Bleach" LP white w/ black smudge and "Sliver" 7" on blue swirl

clickxclick

Hey yo, 

Selling these Nirvana rarities.

Maybe one of you have been dying for one of these records. 

Worth a shot. 

I know they ain't cheap. 

Got any questions, just ask. 

--

Nirvana "Bleach" LP first pressing on white with black smudge

Selling for the original owner. Purchased the week it came out in 1989 at Barney's Records in Davis, California. Small, light, black smudge in the vinyl on side a and side b, as is consistent with the pressing. Beautiful disc. Slight edge wear on jacket, two small creases on front, one on back. Jacket graded conservatively. Buyer pays shipping.

Nirvana "Sliver" 7" first pressing on solid blue swirl

SOLID BLUE SWIRL VINYL. Selling this for the original owner. Purchased in 1990 through K Records mail order. Vinyl is near mint, fantastic condition, only listened to a few times. Jacket is clean and crisp, but there are 2 scratches on the printed sleeve, though not enough to tear or cut. Sub Pop Singles subscription form intact. Otherwise jacket would be NM+. Buyer pays shipping.

Hey yo,

Selling these Nirvana rarities.

Maybe one of you have been dying for one of these records.

Worth a shot.

I know they ain't cheap.

Got any questions, just ask.

--

Nirvana "Bleach" LP first pressing on white with black smudge

https://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Nirvana-Bleach/321587471

Selling for the original owner. Purchased the week it came out in 1989 at Barney's Records in Davis, California. Small, light, black smudge in the vinyl on side a and side b, as is consistent with the pressing. Beautiful disc. Slight edge wear on jacket, two small creases on front, one on back. Jacket graded conservatively. Buyer pays shipping.

Nirvana "Sliver" 7" first pressing on solid blue swirl

https://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Nirvana-Sliver/321588320

SOLID BLUE SWIRL VINYL. Selling this for the original owner. Purchased in 1990 through K Records mail order. Vinyl is near mint, fantastic condition, only listened to a few times. Jacket is clean and crisp, but there are 2 scratches on the printed sleeve, though not enough to tear or cut. Sub Pop Singles subscription form intact. Otherwise jacket would be NM+. Buyer pays shipping.

Bleach was recorded for $600 and you're selling this LP for $600, so if I buy this do I own the master rights to the album?