Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

Think you could hit me up when you have the Gerard? Im quite desperate for this in case it hasn't been obvious

just not $40 for a 7" desperate, thankfully.

We'll definitely post here when we get more.  Looks like warehouses didn't get totally depleted (this happens sometimes, as the RSD shipping process for the distros can be more than a little chaotic, then stuff just turns up afterward) and my guess is more will be popping up elsewhere.  As always, no guarantees how many we'll get or if we'll get it (though I'm reasonably confident).  If I were in your shoes, I'd hold off on the $40 copies...

Ditto that on the McMahon.  We will let y'all know.

I don't think we'll be getting any more Lush boxes, sadly.

I did an order with Bengans in Sweden yesterday.   The transaction was easy, the confirmation came back today with all 7 items confirmed, the shipping was very reasonable (less than $20 for 7 LPs to the USA), AND when the confirmation came back the VAT had been returned to me, dropping the total order from $216 to $186.

They show the Andrew McMahon in stock.  Price for the one item, shipped to the USA, is $41 or so, but I think they would return $6 or so VAT like they did for my order.  Also, the shipping gets cheaper quickly: it costs $15 or so to ship 1 10" but $20 to ship 7 LPs.

Obviously, I can't vouch for their delivery time or packaging, but everything else looks great so far.

FYI I ordered tough-to-find Europe RSD releases by Neon Indian, Duke Spirit with Gary Numan, Hauschka and others...

http://www.bengans.se/product.aspx?cartAction=addToCart&skivkod=1953665&section=music

I did an order with Bengans in Sweden yesterday. The transaction was easy, the confirmation came back today with all 7 items confirmed, the shipping was very reasonable (less than $20 for 7 LPs to the USA), AND when the confirmation came back the VAT had been returned to me, dropping the total order from $216 to $186.

They show the Andrew McMahon in stock. Price for the one item, shipped to the USA, is $41 or so, but I think they would return $6 or so VAT like they did for my order. Also, the shipping gets cheaper quickly: it costs $15 or so to ship 1 10" but $20 to ship 7 LPs.

Obviously, I can't vouch for their delivery time or packaging, but everything else looks great so far.

FYI I ordered tough-to-find Europe RSD releases by Neon Indian, Duke Spirit with Gary Numan, Hauschka and others...

http://www.bengans.se/product.aspx?cartAction=addToCart&skivkod=1953665&section=music

Also ordered neon Indian psychic chasms from benigans, a little over 42$ shipped to Minnesota

Were these on colored vinyl? I was interested in this since Painkillers was such a good album, but it's pricy for 3 songs. Wondering if it'll be available for less in a couple months.

On the other hand I bought two RSD 7"s for over $10 a pop, so bleh.

Were these on colored vinyl? I was interested in this since Painkillers was such a good album, but it's pricy for 3 songs. Wondering if it'll be available for less in a couple months.

On the other hand I bought two RSD 7"s for over $10 a pop, so bleh.

It's just black vinyl. Sounds great too. I haven't heard the full-length yet, but these tracks are great. And not one of them is on the album, which I didn't know until I looked it up.
Currently out of stock?

It's just black vinyl. Sounds great too. I haven't heard the full-length yet, but these tracks are great. And not one of them is on the album, which I didn't know until I looked it up.

Currently out of stock?

Bummer - there were a few up there this morning.  I snagged one and there were more after I bought mine. 

No, they are sold out.  I noticed this yesterday as well on this website.   The main page doesn't update - when you try to buy them, THEN it tells you they are sold out.