*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Dude. You're the best. Thank you for doing that. I really appreciate that. Are we also going to be able to get our feedback count / history back in the future? Cause the more feedback someone has, the more I trust them. 100% is great, but you can have 100% with one deal. If you have ten or so, I'm more likely to feel comfortable and do business, ya know? Plus it's nice to see your own feedback and who you've dealt with yourself. 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/profile/9860-dave-grohl/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

7 minutes ago, daegor said:

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm talking about viewing each individual feedback left. Not just the percentage.

Such as if I have 41 transactions, I have a 41 under my 100% on my post, and then under my profile I have a history of all the transactions liked we used to. So it will have the topic, the role, who left the feedback, and a comment.

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I would like to receive an e-mail each time someone new replies to a topic I am following, here are my settings:

QUCSsmW.jpg

cDnR0mU.jpg

After the launch we had issues with our email provider and until they get fixed we are using our own server to send emails, which is not a good idea for this large volume. When I do a test email from admin I do get it and I also just got an email about you replying to me now. So I guess emails work but some emails do not send somehow.

I will ask our server person about this. But just to be safe are you checking your spam folder?

14 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm talking about viewing each individual feedback left. Not just the percentage.

Such as if I have 41 transactions, I have a 41 under my 100% on my post, and then under my profile I have a history of all the transactions liked we used to. So it will have the topic, the role, who left the feedback, and a comment.

That is there, look below on the link he sent you

IDkkclA.jpg

18 minutes ago, deer said:

I dunno if being able to see who gives upvotes and downvotes in the http://boards.vinylcollective.com/discover feed is intended, but it's happening for me. Just thought I'd point it out.

Yeah upvotes and downvotes are public. Were they not public before the update?

Leaving feedback can be a little troublesome.

A ) If you accidentally fill the 'member' field in, you can't hit ESC like in an at reply to get rid of it. You also have to type in the member's name even though you went to their profile to leave them feedback. It would be nice if it were like it was how when you went to their profile, it's obvious you are leaving feedback for that user.

B ) The feedback window will not scroll. If your window is too small it will cut it off, and you can't scroll to fix it. It becomes problematic as the window grows as you fill in the fields, as well as the captcha sometimes appearing later also causing the window to grow. So it will cut off the 'save' button in the process.

LTdEMtP.png

0T4saDD.png