*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

40 minutes ago, Mars said:

So now we can no longer edit or delete any of our posts at all?  I thought the intent was just that we could not delete threads?

Sorry I was also instructed to prevent members from editing too. This is to protect members who trade and sell. Unfortunately I can't target the rule for only the Trading forums it has to be for everything. I will see what I can do about this though. Will keep you posted.

15 minutes ago, soundofsilver said:

@HectorSRCVINYL - I can't sign in anonymously at this moment.  Was this taken away?

You can sign in Anonymously again. 

Seems like the update changed up some settings but it wasn't supposed to.

Thanks for letting me know of bugs guys.

32 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

@HectorSRCVINYL Can users still change their names and if so, can others see name ID history. You used to be able to.

You can change your display name I even increased the limit per 60 days so everyone can do it. 
Yes you can see your history.

Assuming this was a site-wide issue and not just me, but everything seems like have gone down in the last half hour. Couldn't get on here at all.

Anyway, before that I was double posting every time I posted. Hoping this has been fixed. If this doesn't double post then I'm all good!

Edit: Nope, still double posting. Can someone look into this? I'm on mobile, and im only hitting Save once...

Edited by Le Gogh

Half the time I can't type in the text box and it absolutely won't let me quote posts and add text to my response; the chat box freezes and my words don't appear. Could it be a problem with dolphin browser on mobile? I was thinking the new site hates my phone (HTC desire 816) but I realized it could be the dolphin browser I use

8 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Half the time I can't type in the text box and it absolutely won't let me quote posts and add text to my response; the chat box freezes and my words don't appear. Could it be a problem with dolphin browser on mobile? I was thinking the new site hates my phone (HTC desire 816) but I realized it could be the dolphin browser I use

Switched to chrome to check. It's definitely the dolphin browser the site has issue with. The mobile set up is entirely different than viewed on chrome. I know most mobile users will use chrome anyway, but it's kinda frustrating to know my daily use browser doesn't load the site correctly. Just bringing it to attention!

Hey there. The only way I can sign in to VC now is by using the "forgot password?" button and then follow the link from the "reset password" email. My login and pass do not work otherwise and I am automatically logged out after an hour or two. I've emailed and facebooked this issue a few times now, but now responses yet. Lil' help, please.

Also, what happened to the button within a thread that would take you to the first unread post? Is it somewhere new that I am not seeing?

Edited by docbronze