*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

Still seeing a few issues

1) The show first unread post link on most threads takes me to content that I've read already.  It doesn't seem to happen on all the threads, but the majority of the ones I've posted in it does.

2) Sometimes the reply box is on the right hand side of the thread and I have to scroll over to see it.  Haven't tried another browser to see if it's limited to Firefox or not.

Edit : Also, thanks for taking the time to work with us and fix the complaints and issues.

Edited by jonrawks

4 hours ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

@docbronze So you reset your password, then when you try to use new your password to log in it does not  work?

The button to go to the last unread post is not a green/blue dot to the left of the title.

It just now allowed me to sign in properly for the first time since The Change, but basically, yes. VC was not recognizing any screenname/email/password combo and the only way I was signing in was by following the forgot password link and jumping through those subsequent hoops. Once I was redirected to VC to enter my new password, I was automatically logged in, but after an hour or two, I would be logged out and have to repeat the process. Hopefully, though it has resolved itself as I mentioned above..

When I click the dot to go to first unread post in any of the threads, it takes me to the correct post but it starts the page about halfway through the post so I still have to scroll up to see what the person wrote. Some of the time it will open the page just above the first line the poster wrote, but either way that it opens it never shows the full post (the "posted __ hours ago" and username are always cut off). Hopefully that describes my problem accurately enough, couldn't think of how else to convey it.

I haven't seen anybody talk about this, so it may just be my computer--sorry if it is. I use Chrome, but I tested it in Firefox and Safari and it happens there too.

38 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

@HectorSRCVINYL, would it be possible to bring back the 'preview post'-function? I have no idea if I'm the only one who's missing it, but I like to play around with basic HTML stuff every once in a while on here and that function was very helpful. 

Can you elaborate more on this. I do not know what that was sorry. I see an option saying 'allow to post HTML' and I disabled it. Is that what you are talking about?

On mobile if I quote someone and start to type out a smartass response but then remember I'm an adult and decide not to send it I cannot ever get their quote to leave my reply box in that thread. Their text can be deleted but the quote box cannot. When the "delete post" feature was still working/enabled I would just submit the post and then delete it but now I'm just left with the choice of not posting in that thread or posting with a weird quote that makes no sense.

19 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

On mobile if I quote someone and start to type out a smartass response but then remember I'm an adult and decide not to send it I cannot ever get their quote to leave my reply box in that thread. Their text can be deleted but the quote box cannot. When the "delete post" feature was still working/enabled I would just submit the post and then delete it but now I'm just left with the choice of not posting in that thread or posting with a weird quote that makes no sense.

If you click on the box that shows up w/ the quote inside and then click delete it will delete. 

It does for me at least.

38 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Damn son, so you were trying to call me out? Shit fam. Definitely not lit.

1 hour ago, rooks said:

Damn son, so you were trying to call me out? Shit fam. Definitely not lit.

Haha I was actually going to post about how amazing it is that we almost had Zay, Tug and Halo posting on the boards at the same time. What a time to be alive. Then I just realized I didn't really care.

Im sorry I think I misunderstood what you said. The new software update removed that function because you can see what the text is going to look like while you type it.
this is red text

This is crossed out red text

I can see the red and the text decoration as I type it.