PO: The Strokes- Future, Present, Past EP

39 minutes ago, Bro Use for a Name said:

A nightmare legitimately woke me up early to catch this. Thanks, fucked up brain!

edit: shocked to see Newbury is allowing 3 per customer. I feel like a lot of west coast fans are about to get dicked over by flippers.

Edited by lethalenforcer

Just now, barron22 said:

Just put this up for pre-order for anyone in the UK https://monkeyboyrecords.co.uk/products/the-strokes-future-present-past-vinyl

The info i've been given is it's limited to 2000 in the UK. No official word on colour but i'm almost certain it will be black. 

Yep, it's black. Rough Trade and a UK retailer on eBay confirmed.

3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

A nightmare legitimately woke me up early to catch this. Thanks, fucked up brain!

edit: shocked to see Newbury is allowing 3 per customer. I feel like a lot of west coast fans are about to get dicked over by flippers.

I think I've seen their limited exclusives limited to the low low amount of 5 in the past. They don't give a shit who buys this stuff as long as they sell out quickly and can then later put a handful of "found" copies online for the inflated discogs price.

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I think I've seen their limited exclusives limited to the low low amount of 5 in the past. They don't give a shit who buys this stuff as long as they sell out quickly and can then later put a handful of "found" copies online for the inflated discogs price.

Sucks. I missed the Newbury Is This It reissue from them and am still pissed to this day. Someday I'll splurge on a copy.

3 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

That's odd, Orange was sold out for awhile last night....

It was never sold out - Cult was having errors with their cart systems, both black and orange suffered through it. Both black and orange have now been available for a while this morning.

Edited by lethalenforcer

The orange seems to be back in stock. I think the only reason its still available is because not too many people know about it. I wouldn't have unless someone posted the link here. The others were released in mass emails and tweets, hence them going quickly. I think all the colored ones might be out of 500. We know for sure the newsbury and spotify editions were. Why would the other colors have a larger pressing when there is also a standard black as well.  But I could be wrong. And usually am. lol

Edited by nycmale

Uuuggghhh!!!!!!! I've managed to miss out on the Red, Green, and now Yellow variants. The variants that are almost certainly all limited to 500 or under. I was able to get a Blue and an Orange but I'm guessing those are numbered in the thousands >:( If anyone has an extra Red, Green, or Yellow that they'd be kind enough to sell or trade I'd definitely be interested. Thanks guys.