The S U R V I V E Thread - First album repressing, PO now

36 minutes ago, antisyntax said:

any one get word on the rough trade green variant?

they've since switched over to a new site and I can't seem to even access my order status.

also haven't received any sort of shipping confirmation

They've been completely incompetent lately. Can't get an answer about a different SURVIVE order a place (for the 12" EP).

13 hours ago, antisyntax said:

any one get word on the rough trade green variant?

they've since switched over to a new site and I can't seem to even access my order status.

also haven't received any sort of shipping confirmation

They have never sent shipping notices. And I can't use the new site at all. It seems a step backwards.

Just now, antisyntax said:

They emailed me back saying they ship out Friday 

I ordered a copy of the 12" EP from them (they posted a listing saying they unearthed 12 last copies of the original pressing) and they finally got back to me this morning... saying that it's released on Friday. Confused. They're in shambles right now, took me 4 e-mail attempts to even get that answer.

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I ordered a copy of the 12" EP from them (they posted a listing saying they unearthed 12 last copies of the original pressing) and they finally got back to me this morning... saying that it's released on Friday. Confused. They're in shambles right now, took me 4 e-mail attempts to even get that answer.

did you order it with RR7349 or by itself? could be that they are hanging on to it until RR7349 can ship

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

By itself. Ordered my copies (yellow and white) of RR7349 from relapse directly and received both yesterday.

that's rather odd they are making you wait unless they are using the RR7349 release date as a uniform release date for past orders.

worst case you can always grab the EP from the most recent repress, there should be copies left still

1 minute ago, antisyntax said:

that's rather odd they are making you wait unless they are using the RR7349 release date as a uniform release date for past orders.

worst case you can always grab the EP from the most recent repress, there should be copies left still

Grabbed the violet when it went up last week while RT was still unresponsive - now that I know it hasn't even shipped I'll likely cancel. Would have liked an OG though since the violet has a new cover.

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Grabbed the violet when it went up last week while RT was still unresponsive - now that I know it hasn't even shipped I'll likely cancel. Would have liked an OG though since the violet has a new cover.

ill check when i get home but unless my memory is terrible this is just the back cover of the original:

IMG_5872-400x400.jpg

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

ill check when i get home but unless my memory is terrible this is just the back cover of the original:

IMG_5872-400x400.jpg

1 minute ago, axotyl said:

Hmm I think the Violet product page is offline now, but I could have sworn it said it has a custom screenprinted cover. SlyVinyl seems to think the same: https://slyvinyl.com/genres/electronic/s-u-r-v-i-v-e-mf064-limited-edition-of-100-violet-vinyl-12-eps-alternate-cover

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Hmm I think the Violet product page is offline now, but I could have sworn it said it has a custom screenprinted cover. SlyVinyl seems to think the same: https://slyvinyl.com/genres/electronic/s-u-r-v-i-v-e-mf064-limited-edition-of-100-violet-vinyl-12-eps-alternate-cover

I always try and archive sales pages that I write about, here's the /100 one: https://archive.is/tT1wp

It says silkscreened cover, but honestly on second look, now I'm unsure. 

Previous /100 presses from Monofonus have had the alternate covers (see: Troller).

I guess we'll have wait and see...

You just know there's some little Main Street record shop in some tiny town in Idaho or North Dakota somewhere with all the original pressings (rare variants, of course) sitting on the shelves - sun-stained and gathering dust - having been marked down to a buck a piece and still not selling.

1 minute ago, unknown pleasures said:

You just know there's some little Main Street record shop in some tiny town in Idaho or North Dakota somewhere with all the original pressings (rare variants, of course) sitting on the shelves - sun-stained and gathering dust - having been marked down to a buck a piece and still not selling.

Michael Jordan crying face.