WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being a Deja Entendu preoder out of only 100 that has had the time of preorder announced to the world, how hard will the blood be to get, do you guys think?

It's pretty fliptastic, so I'd say 8-9.

Edit: Apparently I've been misinterpreted: Many people will try to flip this. So, it's going to be tough.

Edited by FowtyDollaz

I'm guessing it'll go "I refreshed, the product popped up, I put it in my cart, and by the time I finished filling out my info it was sold out and I missed it" fast.

Or "It keeps crashing when I try to pay" level clusterfuck where no one knows whats going on.

Nah, it's not even evening yet.

I'm onto Friday the 13th Part 2 now. I like that it starts with like 10 minutes of scenes from the first one. "Hey, we don't have to spend money filming shit if we just do a 'Previously On...'"

Yeah they did that on a few of those. Always makes me :rolleyes:

Nah, it's not even evening yet.

I'm onto Friday the 13th Part 2 now. I like that it starts with like 10 minutes of scenes from the first one. "Hey, we don't have to spend money filming shit if we just do a 'Previously On...'"

I had this vision of Jason in a mongoloid voice saying "Previously on Friday the 13th..." When I was in High School I wrote a TV pilot about Freddy, Jason and Leatherface getting rounded up by the board of education and sent to high school. Freddy was a high school jock and Jason was a goth kid with a little black swoop over his mask.