jhulud

Post-VC: Official Post-Rock/Post-Metal Discussion v.2.0

2 minutes ago, archiced said:

Bah.. The FF remastered is already confirmed so wait and see for Tertia. Just hope isn't on Mylene Sheath

Yeah, don’t quote me on that Tertia news or get your hopes too high unless the band makes the album art their Facebook photo, or something.  They’ve got their plate full if they’re recording a new album this year like they’ve claimed they’ll be.

Dunk! do pre-orders, right?  I know that FF remaster drops in March.  I assume we’ll have the option to order before then, no?

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Dunk! do pre-orders, right?  I know that FF remaster drops in March.  I assume we’ll have the option to order before then, no?

Yes. They just launch  the We Lost The Sea -  Live at dunk!fest pre-order for an early March release.

I hope a FF pre-order soon !

Anyone as keen on that From Fathoms as I am want to text me?  I’ve seen some Dunk! variants go quick and I’d be bummed to miss out on it.  Will return the favor since I plan to scout for it until it drops.

Also @Gumbo72203, since you seem to be in the loop with Elusive releases more than most... when are we getting that Earthcult pressed?

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Anyone as keen on that From Fathoms as I am want to text me?  I’ve seen some Dunk! variants go quick and I’d be bummed to miss out on it.  Will return the favor since I plan to scout for it until it drops.

Also @Gumbo72203, since you seem to be in the loop with Elusive releases more than most... when are we getting that Earthcult pressed?

I feel I remember hearing that the Ravena pressing was coming out next from them. Earthcult needs to happen tho.