MLB Discussion

I think my real issue has to do with the timing.

Like- a team locks up a wild card spot with a week to go, have fun. Enjoy yourself, maybe rest up the next game.

But when you need an extra game to even make the wild card game, two days later.. It just seems kind of dumb.

The Rays, Dodgers, Red Sox, and Cardinals have some damn good pitching. The other teams are good too... but two of those four will be in the World Series. I'm hoping its Tampa vs. LA, but I think it will be Cardinals vs. Red Sox.

The A's and Tigers both posted lower ERA's than Boston and The Rays. Atlanta and Pittsburgh placed 1 and 3 in baseball in ERA, LA and STL 2nd and 5th.

The Rays, Dodgers, Red Sox, and Cardinals have some damn good pitching. The other teams are good too... but two of those four will be in the World Series. I'm hoping its Tampa vs. LA, but I think it will be Cardinals vs. Red Sox.

Yeah... I know everyone here seems to unconditionally hate the Braves but they had the best rotation & bullpen statistically in baseball.