MLB Discussion

rays caught every break in the world in the 7th. that was brutal.

also, fuck tropicana. just tear the roof off of that shithole and be done with all the catwalk nonsense. there is no room for that in professional baseball.

Berry was out by a country mile on that steal, so the Sox caught a break too.

not to do this again but the braves boycotted chipper's first pitch? seriously? fucking glad they got sent packing

http://deadspin.com/report-braves-players-boycotted-chipper-joness-first-1442463473

You know a baseball team has reached peak insufferability when it turns Chipper Jones into a sympathetic character.

Barves

They (Braves) have certainly made some strange decisions this year.. But on the bright side it looks like Gattis is going to replace the fun cop, BJ and Uggla can't possibly be this bad next year and with David Hale hopefully getting into the rotation this team could really be solid. The Braves are going to be a powerhouse in the next few years.

Cleveland Drew Careys

Yes! Has to be the fat Drew, though.

Wahoo is on his way out. It's been more and more evident with each passing year. Probably the smartest way to do it. I was downtown for hours before the wild card game and there was surprisingly little Wahoo representation. And with all the heat the Redskins are getting, I think Wahoo will be gone in the next ten years, if that. 

For a little taste of how I am during games, a text I sent my friend after Reddick K'ed loaded and nobody out

"I will NEVER forgive Reddick for that. If he was in front of me I'd rip his fucking throat out of his neck"

I'm mild mannered too. I swear to god I ID'ed that pitch as a ball the moment it left Scherzers hand. What a fucking joke