MLB Discussion

Ok, so I've settled on the high home option. It's like having a seat high behind the plate. Just annoyed that it zooms in on second base after every pitch.

And the "live" feel is furthered by no replays

The no replays things took a couple games to get used to.  Especially since you're getting the announcers feed who talk about the replays.  Oh well.

After last night I'm a little worried with bringing in Uehara in the 8th.  Let's hope he can put last night behind him and get back to how he pitched the rest of the season (since he took over the closer roll).

Pirates blew that chance with Game 4. I knew they never had a chance in St. Louis.

As for Cardinals/Dodgers, I think it will go 7. Never count out the Cardinals. As a Mets fan that expected a sweep of the Cardinals in '06, never EVER count out the Cardinals. Also weren't they a strike away from elimination in two consecutive postseasons? Yeah ask the Nationals and the Rangers.

I like the A's, but they also blew it in Game 4. I know they're in Oakland, but I just can't see them beating Justin Verlander.

Red Sox/Tigers ALCS will probably go seven also. Its gonna be a long postseason, which is great for baseball fans.

The A's are 1 and 11 in their last 12 chances to win a series, 0 and 5 in game 5 of The ALDS

Due, right?

One would hope, but the Braves flamed out of the first round again. They haven't won a playoff series since NLDS in 2001. I think they're 0-8 since. Some trends just keep happening. Ask the Cubs. 

One would hope, but the Braves flamed out of the first round again. They haven't won a playoff series since NLDS in 2001. I think they're 0-8 since. Some trends just keep happening. Ask the Cubs.

I would much rather be the team that makes the playoffs every year and loses than the team who can't muster 75 wins. I think the Braves will get there in the next 2-3 years once the rotation gets a bit more experience and the bad eggs at certain positions are worked out

yeah, because Wacha wasnt near perfect/unhitable the entire game... cant blow a chance when you cant even get on base.

Ah you misinterpreted what I said. I meant they blew a general opportunity to close it at home. Even if the Cards won 9-0 the sentiment was the same. Close it in Pitt and don't give the Cards a chance...they never die. Great season by the Pirates though. Question is could they do it again next year...

It's hard to take an As fan seriously after your team inspired a movie based on success coming from numbers that weren't preceded by a dollar sign.

Would you be happier if your team gave Robbie his $305 million request so that they could match up with the big boys? Because the inflated decade deals seem to be working for EVERYONE