NFL Discussion

Looks like Wade may be getting fired today.

He should have been fired about a year ago. I cant believe Jones let him go this long. That is the most under-achieving team in all of professional sports.

They are like the Yankees of football, I LOVE watching them lose. Plus I have too many friends that are Cowboys fans who talk way too much shit.

Looks like Wade may be getting fired today.

He should have been fired about a year ago. I cant believe Jones let him go this long. That is the most under-achieving team in all of professional sports.

They are like the Yankees of football, I LOVE watching them lose. Plus I have too many friends that are Cowboys fans who talk way too much shit.

Yep...definitely agree with you on firing Wade a long time ago. It's funny that before the season started, the Cowboys were one of the teams with a chance to go to the Superbowl. Now halfway through the season, they have 1 win.

I'm actually enjoying the Cowboys lose. Football is the only sport Dallas cares about (although there's SOME love for the Mavs). Nobody cares about the Stars or the Rangers. Don't get me wrong, I like the Cowboys, but the fans get on my nerves.

ATTN: Dallas Cowboy Fans

your team is a joke.

When I was watching this game, I thought it was on Comedy Central.

im a packers fan, and that asswhooping last night was embarassing to watch. more then davis should be fired, i dont know anyone on that team whose job is safe outside of Tony Romo.

brandon marshall now hurt..miami will mostl likely not win a game now with thigpen starting all games, losing your deep threat..which sucks i had higher hopes for miami being in the afc mix this year

Yea I didnt expect them to be great but I thought they'd be better than this.

Now with Henne and Marshall out for who-knows-how-long, its gonna be a rough rest of the season.

Every time I saw them on TV they almost never used Marshall anyways, they needed to throw to him WAY more than they were. Brian Hartline seemed to get most of the passes. Its annoying.

Vince Young is no longer the starting QB for the Titans from here on out regardless of injury. Collins is the primary guy but until he's 100% we're going with out rookie Rusty Smith.

VY got booed early in the game and when he got to the sidelines he was encouraging the crowd to boo more, after he hurt his thumb and wasn't playing and the Titans lost he got mad and threw his shoulderpads and jersey in the stands and then went to the locker room and put on street clothes and just left without talking to the media like he's supposed to. So Fisher said he's done for the foreseeable future.