NFL Discussion

I'm not surprised by Sherman, he is what he is. The NFL got the game it wanted and that's just how it is. I for one could care less about the outcome of the Super Bowl, I'll watch the Puppy Bowl with the girlfriend and then flip on some Breaking Bad.

That game was so... I don't even know how to describe it. It was like a slow death. I just hope Bowman is okay. He was the last guy that deserved that.

Listen dood...it was kinda a joke between me and someone else. A friendly wager! $100 is not that big a deal. Not here to rip anyone off. Then you go name-calling and butting in. Mind your own fucking business little puppy. Anyways game on! Enjoy!

You made a comment directed at me so quit wasting your time with that shit. Obviously you're some spoiled little fuck boy if that's how you feel because currently I make $100 go a long damn way supporting a household on $1250 a month as a grad student. So from me to you, shut your fucking mouth.

Kaepernick should be godamned ashamed of himself turning the ball over 3 times in the 4th

I know...I knew it was bound to happen, just not 3 times in the last quarter. Oh well, back to the drawing board I suppose.

There is a big difference between passion and being a horses ass. There were 45 other dressed Seahawks and then there was Richard Sherman.

and which of them made THE play?

the dude's ENTIRE presence in the league is being the loudmouth motherfucker. and it's not that he backs up his word... because his word ALWAYS follows "the play". 

i scoffed at the guy and thought nothing of it when IFWT-Brady-Sherman1.jpg

happened. because he was a nobody at the time. but again, he got up in brady's face after being DAT DUDE.

he's not a loudmouth who gets away with what he says. he's a fuckin' baller who has no shame in flaunting.

What do you guys think about Cinci thinking about getting rid of Dalton?

I mean, there aren't very many good QB's in the league to begin with, I'd say Dalton isn't so much the problem, I think Marvin Lewis is more of the problem. They played so conservatively vs the Chargers. And they have a top 3 wide receiver in AJ Green. How does that dude not get the ball 11 times in a playoff game? Horrible game plan for the Bengals, and I don't think it's Daltons fault. (who knows maybe he gets really nervous with the big game so all this speculation from management is trickling into the media to bait some other teams who might want to trade for him)

I thought Richard Sherman was having fun and, after all, these grown men are getting paid to play a game that children play.

I love his enthusiasm and passion for the game. Also, maybe Crabtree was being a dick...I don't see anyone making that assumption. Anyway, it was a great game and I actually hope the Seahawks win even though Manning is the best there ever is, was and will be.

I'm really just hoping for a great Super Bowl that is interesting to watch.

I mean, there aren't very many good QB's in the league to begin with, I'd say Dalton isn't so much the problem, I think Marvin Lewis is more of the problem. They played so conservatively vs the Chargers. And they have a top 3 wide receiver in AJ Green. How does that dude not get the ball 11 times in a playoff game? Horrible game plan for the Bengals, and I don't think it's Daltons fault. (who knows maybe he gets really nervous with the big game so all this speculation from management is trickling into the media to bait some other teams who might want to trade for him)

He's an average qb, that's all. They should maybe burn a 3rd or 4th round pick and try and get lucky. At least, that is what I would do. It's not like they have the option to go out and sign Peyton manning or scam newton. Dalton is good enough to roll for one more year.

Hats off to the Niners for a great season and a great rivalry. It keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to square off again next season.

amen, this game was ridiculously good. It really could've gone either way and I hate to say the officiating really got in the way. Even I found myself screaming at the tv that it was bullshit bowman didn't get the fumble in his probably career ending play. For someone to hang out to the ball like that really shows what kinda badass he is. I was ok with the fumble in the play after just bc it felt fair. Both qbs blew it in my opinion (even tho great plays were made) and it was probably the best defensive game (vs good offenses) that I've seen probably ever.

I think its stupid.  Dalton is a good QB for a team with a really good defense.  Honestly, they'd be stupid to trade him and try to start over, i agree maybe draft someone mid round and develop them behind Dalton over the next 2 years.  the Bengals have continued to win more games each season with him, he just threw over 4,000 yards and 30 TDs, hasnt missed a game in 3 years, you cannot give up on him.