PO Soon - Underoath - Voyeurist

oof

8 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Just hold out a couple more months. They are going to announce a new album for early 2024 and both songs will most certainly be on it.

the only thing worse than paying $30ppd for a 7" is knowing there's going to be another Underoath reunion record 💀

• 8 months later...

Can’t find the thread where we talked about the repress of Disambiguation on the Revolver “Icon Series” but just got a notification it was shipping. Wasn’t on my spreadsheet so had forgotten about it. Ordered all the way back in Nov 2022. So that’s cool.

Hoping it comes out decent. It was $62 after all. I oughta transfer the NFT to my main wallet at least lol.

That's the only UO record I still want but there was no way I was doing the NFT version and with how it was handled I'm glad I didn't. Maybe one day it'll get a normal release.

52 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Can’t find the thread where we talked about the repress of Disambiguation on the Revolver “Icon Series” but just got a notification it was shipping. Wasn’t on my spreadsheet so had forgotten about it. Ordered all the way back in Nov 2022. So that’s cool.

Hoping it comes out decent. It was $62 after all. I oughta transfer the NFT to my main wallet at least lol.

On 8/22/2023 at 2:50 PM, [Banned User] said:

Just hold out a couple more months. They are going to announce a new album for early 2024 and both songs will most certainly be on it. Why pay ~$20 for 2 songs now when you can pay for all of them in an album preorder. 

I'm certainly glad I stopped variant collecting UO.

They ended up scrapping this record and are supposedly going in a heavier direction now. What they had ready for 2024 was essentially Voyeurist 2.0 but more synth-heavy and experimental alongside the poppier elements. I had heard some demos and I'm happy they are going in a different direction.

Likely an early 2025 release for this new album while they capitalize on this TOCS 20 year tour through the end of this year. We'll get a song or two by year end.

Edited by [Banned User]