NHL Discussion

The kid line (Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar) has been our most dynamic line since the new year. Super pumped to watch those kids get older and stronger not to mention the experience Glendenning is getting as a solid depth player. 

Griffins are loaded with tons of great kids too, they'd be fun to watch

@tshold: Martin Brodeur might be on the move out of New Jersey. His gear is no longer in the Devils locker room. #Devils #TradeCentre

...wonder what someone would give up for him.

we will take:

A) Bag of pucks

B) 3rd round pick / becomes second if team wins 1 playoff round. 

He's done his job, seems to want to play next year and it will not be in NJ. Might as well get a pick if the whole "stay in NJ forever" thing is not possible at this point. His legacy will be unphased by this. 

Brodeur needs to retire after this year. He's obviously on the decline and will only be taking a roster spot from a developing goalie by sitting on a bench next year. Not sure how it would benefit any team to trade for him unless they're giving up very little, and even then....why?

If one of Couturier or Schenn is the center piece to the Kesler trade, I'm gunna be jacked.

I hope it's Schenn that the Flyers move if they get Kesler. Couturier has been stepping his game up lately, and as much as I like Schenn I think Couturier is more valuable to the Flyers. Package Luke as part of the deal too because he has been awful this year.

I hope it's Schenn that the Flyers move if they get Kesler. Couturier has been stepping his game up lately, and as much as I like Schenn I think Couturier is more valuable to the Flyers. Package Luke as part of the deal too because he has been awful this year.

Agree with everything.