NHL Discussion

Even though Staal was playing, the Habs win a huge game tonight. Man, the referess were pathetic during the whole game!!

yeahhh!

true about the refs, they missed so many calls for pittsburgh, yes it was pathetic...it was starting to look like the caps/habs series all again with all those calls miss by those stupid refs.

Even though Staal was playing, the Habs win a huge game tonight. Man, the referess were pathetic during the whole game!!

yeahhh!

true about the refs, they missed so many calls for pittsburgh, yes it was pathetic...it was starting to look like the caps/habs series all again with all those calls miss by those stupid refs.

it was so frustrating. the first PP the pens had at the beginning of the 2nd, I couldnt believe how long it took the refs to blow the whistle on the slashing on crosby by gill. Hal is seriously getting a free ride in the playoffs this year with his antics, haha!

did anyone watch the VS feed? fuck you could have made a drinking game out of PK Subban with how much those guys were talking about him.

yeahhh!

it was so frustrating. the first PP the pens had at the beginning of the 2nd, I couldnt believe how long it took the refs to blow the whistle on the slashing on crosby by gill. Hal is seriously getting a free ride in the playoffs this year with his antics, haha!

did anyone watch the VS feed? fuck you could have made a drinking game out of PK Subban with how much those guys were talking about him.

what are you talking about? gill always gets call for penalties. refs are missing so many calls against the pens, it's nuts! that hit on kostitsyn's face just blew my mind, i couldn't believe that the ref let that go, well that's among all the other missed calls....but anywaysssss

it's 2-2 now

habs > nhl conspiration

That habs/pens game was great last nite...part of me hopes it goes to 7 games, and if the b's can sweep and get freshened up..that would be awesome..but..part of me wants to get it done so it can be some finals hockey..

redwings took it to the house last nite

next series doesnt come any sooner if both teams sweep. the schedule for each round is set all the way through the cup finals. if you play 4 or 7 games, the next series starts 2-3 days after whenever the 7th game is scheduled.

There's no one more painfully biased and annoying than the Boston announcer. Edwards?

Jack Edwards.

Yeah he is biased, and a homer, its painful to some people, but it can be endearing. It's not like the Jon Miller/Joe Morgans who are in love with the Yankees, and you can tell by listening, but they don't come out and say it. I would rather have someone cheering and rooting for the home team.

just my opinion..

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':cyym7vp5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':cyym7vp5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{