NHL Discussion

Yeah it was fun to watch even though Kessel didn't give a f%?% about the car and the 20 000 donation. Stastny was pissed to be in the last two for sure.

I think that the NHL should keep this for next year. Propably the best part of the whole weekend!! haha

I heard on NHL Live (or Powerplay), whatever comes on during the day on NHL Network, that the Maple Leafs fans are all up in arms, saying it was showing the league is against them and that Lidstrom has a personal vendetta against them.

C'mon though, someone has to be last, that's the way it works.. i'm sure there are fans of any of those players that would claim some stupid conspiracy, but the NHL Network made it seem like it's a pretty large outrage.

Just a heads up to those in NY. Anchorless will be moving there and if you have tickets for Rangers or Islanders games anything and everything is up for trade. We did this in boston and worked out pretty great for everyone. Don't really care who is playing. Just a huge hockey fan, but being from Detroit originally I am a die hard Wings fan. So yeah, Red Wings swag is also fair game in trading for our releases, etc.

email: [email protected]

Yeah, apparently brian burke made a stir saying how the last 6 players should just get picked out of a hat so no one goes last. Burke will say anything to get on camera.

Ha ya i saw that interview....Burke is the worst. I hope he gets fired after this season. He was probly just pissed because kessel got picked last.

Yeah, apparently brian burke made a stir saying how the last 6 players should just get picked out of a hat so no one goes last. Burke will say anything to get on camera.

Ha ya i saw that interview....Burke is the worst. I hope he gets fired after this season. He was probly just pissed because kessel got picked last.

I don't have any problems with Brian Burke at all.

Give the man some time. It's hard to build something strong when you're given some Popsicle sticks and some glue.

I don't have any problems with Brian Burke at all.

Give the man some time. It's hard to build something strong when you're given some Popsicle sticks and some glue.

i love burke

bruins got two number 1 draft picks for a selfish prick

thanks for Seguin sucka. I always thought kessel was ok..he was right to get benched in the playoffs a few years back....this year it seems the bruins don't miss him one bit...even with savard out for the season..