NHL Discussion

this season and next. it's just a lot of money that they don't really have with a number of FAs coming up (including Ville Leino, who I want resigned).

the draft picks don't bother me much, Flyers will have a low pick in the 1st round in with a draft class that is pretty weak overall.

this season and next. it's just a lot of money that they don't really have with a number of FAs coming up (including Ville Leino, who I want resigned).

the draft picks don't bother me much, Flyers will have a low pick in the 1st round in with a draft class that is pretty weak overall.

yeah, thats rough with the money situation, wasnt aware of that.

I have been remodeling my bathroom and my friend has been helping me. I tried to think of a way to thank him and during working on the bathroom he said he wanted to goto a Pens game at some point but tickets are took expensive. So i got him 2 tickets to see the Pens vs NJ Devils at the end of march and they just showed up today(tickets arent cheap, are they?). he is going to be excited. i am not a hockey fan but i hope this makes his day. end of story continue with your thread.

whats the trade deadline this year?

3pm on february 28th.

There a lot of trades these days way before the trade deadline. I'm guessing it will not be a huge day of trades at the deadlne.

What about this trade between Colorado and st-Louis. Am i the only one thinking that the Blues got a pretty good deal?

whats the trade deadline this year?

3pm on february 28th.

There a lot of trades these days way before the trade deadline. I'm guessing it will not be a huge day of trades at the deadlne.

What about this trade between Colorado and st-Louis. Am i the only one thinking that the Blues got a pretty good deal?

It's hard to give up on your first overall pick from a couple years ago, but so far I'm stoked on that trade. I didn't know too much about Stewart or Shattenkurk, but after reading up on them and after their first game on Saturday, so far so good.

I think EJ will continue to improve and McClement is a fantastic penalty killer and is great on faceoffs. Colorado for sure didn't get garbage in return for the kids they sent us. And they get a conditional first round pick as well.

I was excited for the Blues to move Eric Brewer to the Lightning on Friday as well. He's had a really good season for us this year, but I did not want to get into another 3 or 4 year deal with him. Time for him to move on.

I can tell you that Stewart is awesome. He was red hot at the beginning of the season before he got injured. Great player for sure.

Did you guys watch the Heritage Classic yesterday? Awful game. The Habs were lazy as hell on the ice and the game was so slow with the ice condition. I like the idea of the outside games but the final product is far from what we get in an arena.

I turned the Heritage Classic off, I was excited for it, until the game actually started.

Friday night (Flyers/Canes) was amazing, even though the Flyers lost. Got GREAT seats off of Stubhub.

the cup was in the building, for the ceremony

[image]

and both teams wore Brind'Amour jerseys for the ceremony and warm-ups, was a reallly nice touch.

[image]

[image]