NHL Discussion

James Neal is that annoying guy in beer league we keeps taking ridiculous shots in a blow out who you want to punch in their face.

You wouldn't try to get a hat trick in the playoffs if you had the opportunity? Gladly take a punch in the face for that. 

Honestly though, it was great to see the Pens finish a series at home. First time in 5 years. I thought the Sens were going to give the Pens more trouble than they ended up giving them. Karlsson really was a head-scratcher this series. 

You wouldn't try to get a hat trick in the playoffs if you had the opportunity? Gladly take a punch in the face for that.

Me personally? No, but that's cause I'm a stay at home d-man. I have told those kinds of guys on my team to keep it mellow in a game that is well done for though. Then again I recently scored the final goal in a 22-4 blowout with 14 seconds left so maybe I'm a hypocrite.

I'm also a James Neal hater (this goes back to his days in Dallas).

Man Karlson has been all kinds of bad. Still believe he won the Norris last year, they really need to make a separate award for best defensive d-man.

Feel bad for Alfie ending his career like this.

you really dont think he'll come back for one more season?

It doesn't sound like it, if he does its just to play in the Olympics.

ya, there was all that talk about him picking the puck up at the last sens home game.  he brushed it off saying his kids might want it and it was no biggie but the guys on nhl live were guessing it's prob because he wants a souvenir for himself.  he/it did seem kinda sad.

i feel bad for alfie and the sens, but after they kind of stunk it up and lost in the finals to the ducks, i have a hard time cheering for them. 

I give Boston very little chance against Pittsburgh(Rangers ain't coming back). Letang can screw up 2 or 3 times a game, Vokoun can be average, and they still put up 5-7 goals easily. Pittsburgh vs LA would be awesome. Great to see the Kings get one for Bob Miller last year. Other than Dustin Brown they're easy to root for.