NHL Discussion

I guess we must be watching different teams because thats not how I see it. I guess a guy who has a 2.14 GAA and a .932 Save % isn't considered a real goalie. I assume his past in Columbus has you thinking that way. Also, despite the Flyers early season troubles they are 10th in the league in Goals Against. So, to me it's not the goalie and defense it's their lack of scoring. But, hey we are all entitled to our opinions.

Lack of scoring because the puck is constantly in their zone or in the back of their net. Your team needs a lot more than a goal scorer (Which you are supposed to have with Giroux, Voracek, Vinny..)

Lack of scoring because the puck is constantly in their zone or in the back of their net. Your team needs a lot more than a goal scorer (Which you are supposed to have with Giroux, Voracek, Vinny..)

The Flyers have given up 68 goals this year. As I said in my previous post that is good for 10th overall in the league. There are 20 teams that have given up more goals. So, your statement that the puck is constantly int he back of the net is wrong. We'll just have to agree to disagree because we are obviously have different opinions of the Flyers play and their needs.

Hey Matt, you do know that Steve Mason has better numbers than Hank this reason right?

that'll change pretty soon. we all know this has been a fluke start for Hank

Come on guys, can we get back on track and just hate the Leafs together? Fuck them. 

No one is talking shit....so I cant 

but fuck the Leafs

I don't think there's a better story than what Josh Harding is doing. The fact that he's playing is remarkable, and that he's playing like one of the top goalies in the NHL makes it even more incredible.

Absolutely. Like you said the fact he's even playing is just incredible. Let alone the job he's doing.

Gazdic is really proving himself.  Only + player on the team, standing up for teammates against massive dudes like Bordeleau and McGratton, what more can you ask for?  And shit, that was a fucking bomb he landed on Bordeleau.

How is he doing? I wanted the Stars to pull him up for a long time when he was here but I was glad to see he has caught on in Edmonton.

the attendance at this stars game lololol.

also I'll be at the oilers flames game tonight.

Everyone should experience a Saturday night battle of Alberta in the winter. It's awesome. It would be better if they were both playoff teams though.

Haha the entire DFW area is covered in like 3 inches of ice so basically Texas shuts down when it comes to snow or ice in this case.

Freaking Stars top line though is unreal...

Thorton will get more games. A real shitty display from both those dudes. I'm genuinely surprised by Thorton, he generally keeps it pretty clean for a guy in his role.

Not tonight I guess.

I saw a tweet that said it's the first time in his career that he has faced supplemental discipline.