NHL Discussion

Oh I'm not against the fake jersey idea, but the Ducks fakes are horrific. Instead of piping, its striping. Orange is more of a light tangerine, and the gold isn't metallic. Cut is completely different and the collar sticks up about 2 inches. 

He had third row to the glass seats, so I don't buy the "I can't afford a real jersey" line. I own a couple of fake jerseys, but when its a team I care about (enough to get 3rd row seats), I get the real thing.

Understandable now haha

Yeah apparently itll be Gryba for DZ but knowing Sather, there has to be more involved. Lets face it, he knows how to make a trade. And it usually involves acquiring draft picks and multiple players for one. I dont want him to move DZ for just Gryba because I think he can get more for him. Gryba sucks and is pretty useless. Unlike DZ who I feel just needs a change of scenery to be a successful Dman in the NHL. I have a feeling once he is gone he breaks out. Also we need to beat the Leafs tonight because.....fuck the Leafs.

Poor Gabby. I feel so bad for the dude. Why the hell is he so frail?!

columbus has always had an injury plague. historically, if they dont have everyone, they fall apart, but it hasnt happened just yet this year. still kind of early (though they've been talking playoffs for at least a week already)