NHL Discussion

I really like the green the Stars are using, how have those new jerseys been received in Dallas?

Me too. It's a unique green.

Also off topic, but @Ian I caved and bought that hideous excuse for a ducks stadium series jersey... Better yet, I had to buy it from the kings team store because the ducks arent taking pre orders.

Me too. It's a unique green.

Also off topic, but @Ian I caved and bought that hideous excuse for a ducks stadium series jersey... Better yet, I had to buy it from the kings team store because the ducks arent taking pre orders.

hahaha...  at least you know it's hideous.  it's like those orange traffic cones, lol.

that's funny you two like the green dallas switched to.  i agree it's unique but i hate it.  i don't care for the logo either but it's better than the mooterus.

About the same contracts for both. Liles is 3 years older and never got much chance in Toronto. He'll probably play huge now.

Btw, this hockey is brutal. I wanted to go to this but it's hard to justify the expense for half-speed play. First goal wins today. For all the talk of LA temps at the end of January, that will probably be the best game.

Still wish the Rangers landed Danny D. And Schultz. But at least Connor Allen has been solid! Really impressed with his play and see DZ just rotting away in the press box. If he doesnt get traded, he's going to be put on waivers. There is just kinda no use for him anymore. With that said John Moore needs to step the fuck up and play better. 

As happy as I am that Cally, Stepan, and McD made the team, how did Yandle, Byfuglien, and especially Bobby Ryan not make Team USA?? Cam Fowler and Justin Faulk over Buff and Yandle? And Pacioretty over Bobby Ryan?!?! I just dont understand how you snuff a guy who was huge for you in 2010 like that.