NHL Discussion

Nothing like facing the Sabres to help end a losing streak. Wild really needed this game.

Just got back from Xcel. Wild got the job done, but hard to say how good they were since the Sabres are horrible. A work buddy is a Sabres/Wild fan who at least got a Pominville bobblehead out of the otherwise non-competitive game. Yeo just bought himself a bit more time.

It's freaking cold out.

I may have a streaming site or two; if you're interested, PM. Not great quality, but not headache quality.

Well I wanted to stream it through my ps3 haha 

Started playing fantasy on draftstreet for money. How to win in a salary cap lobby? Basically pick the top line of the Capitals and the goalie playing the Oilers. Thats how I won. Its pretty fun. Especially when youre winning cash. 

Yeah, we were talking about this the other day. Did they possibly claim him to send a youngster or two back down so as not to start his major league clock (or whatever they say in hockey...)

well all the youngsters that are any good are on defense and everyone who was hurt is starting to come back (Scuderi, Letang) or already back (Orpik, Martin), so they're pretty much already back in Wilkes-Barre.  but forwards, they dont have much top talent to worry about starting their NHL years... they're just thin.  they've lost Dupuis for the year, Bennett for another month or two, Ebbett, Megna and Malkin.  But Shero is known for surfing the waivers, claiming players and making them fit into their system so I guess we'll see what happens

Wow fuck you LA/ANA guys....why cant we have them perform? They are from NY!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=698601&navid=nhl:topheads

ew, you can have them.  i'm probably going to check emails, get a beer and pee during their set.

i hear it's just so they can shove the arena football team the LA Kiss down our throats.

No you see Sean Avery wasnt hated by the entire Rangers fanbase when we got him. He also never sucked punched and then beat the shit out of one of our superstars unlike this dickhead. Sean Avery made the Rangers a better team on multiple occasions. Only reason he isnt in the league/on the team anymore is because of Torts. Thats the thing Ian, he's calmed down. We dont need another guy who has calmed down his game if youre bringing in a dude like this, they need a guy who will at the drop of a dime go beat the shit out of someone. This guy is just an asshole. And I legit despise him. Every Rangers fan despises him. Fuck Daniel Carcillo