NHL Discussion

You make me embarrassed to be a Wings fan. Are you kidding me? Holland and Babcock are far and beyond the most important pieces to this club. A club plagued by injury who still manages to be a contender, a club who beats a team like the LA Kings twice in 10 days (although yeah, no fucking way that tying goal should have counted) and a team that regardless of who they play gives it every night. Tatar, Nyquist, Andersson, Jurco, Glendenning, Sheahan, Oulette, Emmerton, Tootoo, Eaves and Mrzak were all in the AHL this year or last and we're still competing on a playoff level. If you think Holland is doing a bad job of drafting and development you're insane. These are all kids either overlooked by the rest of the NHL or thought as not worth the time and every single person on that list will be a full time NHL'r in the next 3 years. Bertuzzi and Cleary both have incredible value, especially for what they get paid. Cleary has arguably been the best/most consistent Red Wing since the winter classic. The only reason Detroit can compete is because of Babcock's puck possession system. You need to re-examine that spoiled Red Wing fan position because you're looking like a real brat. Did you give up when EDM knocked us out in 7? Did you trash your Datsyuk jersey when NSH beat us in 5? No, you fucking stuck it out because even without Datsyuk, Alfredson, Andersson, Helm, Ericsson, Franzen and Gustavsson we still beat the Kings. 

I don't mean to be a dick man, but you're making some bad calls right now bro in the middle of a season barely half over. Yeah they're not the 2005 wings, but hell, there's a shit load of hope and a ton to be proud of. 

I'm sorry I'm fucking wasted but fuck man, have some goddam hope

i think you're fine. As a Kings fan who endured some REALLY shitty teams, signings & trades it's hard to hear when the best franchise in sports for the last 2 decades is bashed by their own fan, especially when their having a mediocre season due to injuries and not a just flat out bad season ala the Oilers (sorry parkinglot)

i think you're fine. As a Kings fan who endured some REALLY shitty teams, signings & trades it's hard to hear when the best franchise in sports for the last 2 decades is bashed by their own fan, especially when their having a mediocre season due to injuries and not a just flat out bad season ala the Oilers (sorry parkinglot)

YOU WANNA TALK SHITTY SIGNINGS?!?! hahaha

Edit: fuck it. Im gonna just list them cause why not?

Holik

Gomez

Drury

FROLOV (why?!)

Brashear

Higgins

Kotalik

REDDEN

(and that was just the last few years...)

DAVID BACKES

I love him. Its been 4 years so its about that time for "Backes Fights Canada" pt. 2. 

Dan Cloutier, end of story.

Oh, and Alexander Frolov is a saint!

May sound shitty but I dont think Ive ever gotten happier over someone blowing out his ACL. I was really pulling for him but man was he useless. You could tell he just didnt give a shit. So lazy. Had like 3 goals in 30 games. 

I love him. Its been 4 years so its about that time for "Backes Fights Canada" pt. 2.

May sound shitty but I dont think Ive ever gotten happier over someone blowing out his ACL. I was really pulling for him but man was he useless. You could tell he just didnt give a shit. So lazy. Had like 3 goals in 30 games.

well his nickname in LA was Froloaf. I loved the guy, all the talent in the world but yeah not too motivated. His wife was so fucking hot. Easily the hottest players wife I've ever seen. My buddy knows Derek Armstrong so we always got tickets in the players wives section and we sat next to hear a lot.

I took my dad to a game when he was still here with tickets Army gave me and there's a bar in the tunnel under Staples next to the players locker room you need special passes for and it has a smoking room, my dad went in there between periods and was hitting on Fros wife ha

Just googled her. Holy fuck yeah. You werent kidding. Is she Russian too? He chill with Matthew Perry when he was in there too? Haha.

I always thought she was but she didn't have a accent so I'm not sure. Matthew Perry didn't start showing his face till after the Kings got good. The only celeb I can say was a legit fan through the thin years was Rob Zombie & maybe David Beckham.

I always thought she was but she didn't have a accent so I'm not sure. Matthew Perry didn't start showing his face till after the Kings got good. The only celeb I can say was a legit fan through the thin years was Rob Zombie & maybe David Beckham.

Gotta love Rob. She has to be Russian haha shes too hot not to be.